pixeltracker

American Psycho sheet music available- Page 2

American Psycho sheet music available

groucho797 Profile Photo
groucho797
#25American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 12:46am

I just saw it as them getting their late-'80s freaks on. That song had the sexiest and most fun choreography in the show.

theatreguy12
#26American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 1:42am

:)  Got it.  And I agree.  Totally catchy tune and great choreography.  Some beautiful women in there.   One of them in particular could have almost turned me straight.  lol   What a knockout. 

denali.fire Profile Photo
denali.fire
#27American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 9:28am

Her Patrickkkkk line  still kills me"  funny

To seek revenge may lead to hell yet everyone does it but seldom as well......

denali.fire Profile Photo
denali.fire
#28American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 9:28am

Her Patrickkkkk line  still kills me"  funny

To seek revenge may lead to hell yet everyone does it but seldom as well......

dissimilate
#29American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 11:11am

God, I love that line. Though to me it sounds a little more like “Patruuuuuuuuckkkkk!” Whenever I listen to the London version I mentally transpose her voice into that line.

(I also think about “This isn’t Hoboken” instead of “This isn’t Brooklyn.” Of course, given the 80s setting, Brooklyn was probably appropriate, but to me, having lived in 2010s Manhattan, Hoboken is just funnier and more representative.)

theatreguy12
#30American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 10:10pm

If it was pertinent to the borough as it was in the 80s, when the story takes place, I wonder why they didn't leave in from its London move.

Is it just that Brooklyn is trendy now and they didn't want to insult the borough next door so they move the comment to Hoboken?

pickles2
#31American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 10:49pm

I had a thought that maybe the joke would go over better in London because more people in the UK would get the reference to Brooklyn as opposed to Hoboken? I honestly have no idea how many Londoners know where Hoboken is.

theatreguy12
#32American Psycho sheet music available
Posted: 7/28/16 at 11:04pm

^^^ True.