pixeltracker

France attacked again. - Page 3

France attacked again.

Liza's Headband
#50France attacked again.
Posted: 7/18/16 at 7:14pm

Until it directly impacts you and/or your loved ones. Then it will feel just like WWII. 

@z5
#51France attacked again.
Posted: 7/18/16 at 7:56pm

Looks like the fantastic Religion of Peace just struck again! In Germany. When are people gonna wake up. Obummer and Hillary need to acknowledge it as it is. 

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#52France attacked again.
Posted: 7/18/16 at 8:22pm

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Poster Emeritus

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#53France attacked again.
Posted: 7/18/16 at 8:51pm

Petralicious said: "Yes I do, United States of America helped rebuild Germany and Japan and Italy. I doubt President Clinton will use Nuclear Weapons so it should be easier. Also,  I am sure Britain and France and EU will help as well this time."

Those countries were modern, industrial societies that had some history of cultural (if not political) stability and cohesion, prior to the major setback of WW2. What you're talking about post-ISIS would be nation-building where there never has been a real nation before, much less a modern economy, and it will never work. We've already seen that it doesn't work.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#54France attacked again.
Posted: 7/18/16 at 8:53pm

You just had a post taken down. Suggest you quit while you are ahead.

Poster Emeritus

@z5
#55France attacked again.
Posted: 7/18/16 at 10:59pm

Mr Roxy said: "Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

"

It's pathetic! And even more so how people want her to be elected. if she were a man, the numbers would be very different I think.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#56France attacked again.
Posted: 7/19/16 at 9:06am

kdogg36 said: "Petralicious said: "Yes I do, United States of America helped rebuild Germany and Japan and Italy. I doubt President Clinton will use Nuclear Weapons so it should be easier. Also,  I am sure Britain and France and EU will help as well this time."

Those countries were modern, industrial societies that had some history of cultural (if not political) stability and cohesion, prior to the major setback of WW2. What you're talking about post-ISIS would be nation-building where there never has been a real nation before, much less a modern economy, and it will never work. We've already seen that it doesn't work.

"surviving nukes is a pretty big setback, yes? Japan has been one of the biggest countries for years now. 

When They Go Low, I Go High

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#57France attacked again.
Posted: 7/19/16 at 9:23am

It will be quite sometime before you can say "post ISIS". This is especially true when one French official basically said you have to learn to live with and accept these attacks.

Poster Emeritus