News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for @z5

Member Name: @z5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Playbills anyone?  Mar 21 2023, 12:07:33 AM

DM’ing u

New Cast Album Signing In The Theater?  Jan 7 2023, 09:42:33 PM

Hadestown did one in Dec 2019 with the entire cast + Rachel chavkin and anais Mitchell all signing on stage. 

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Jan 6 2023, 06:49:17 PM

I really like this show a lot. With that said, they should have brought in another cover or two months ago to avoid these situations. Kind of like what Company did last year. 

Also, Jaquel’s awful attendance doesn’t help 

re: 'I Don't Get It': Well-Liked Performers You Don't Enjoy  Oct 27 2022, 09:41:45 AM

-Kristin Chenoweth

-Brian Darcy James

MAN OF NO IMPORTANCE TONIGHT $15  Oct 18 2022, 05:46:20 PM

Won the lottery and they emailed the ticket, but not feeling great. Lmk if you want it. Just looking for what I paid - $15

It’s at 7 tonight. Can venmo and email you the ticket. 

Seat Geek is Horrible  Jul 11 2022, 08:44:37 PM

realistically, that's more so on the show/theater than them. 

Someone took and leaked nude photos at Take Me Out  Jun 1 2022, 01:28:52 PM

Jesses third leg being put online is literally the best thing to ever happen to a 2nd stage show. They’re insanely greedy. Prices doubled right when this hit twitter. 

side note, in general they’re the worst theater to ask for accommodations. Trilling to get a ticket switched bc of injury was impossible and the guy at the box office had a huge stick up his ass. 

Stage Door Exits In Covid 19 World  May 25 2022, 10:04:36 PM

Heather, baby, get real already. Realistically, you’re probably stagedooring more than anyone. 

scientifically, nothing you’re saying makes sense. If you have any concrete data or evidence that shows actors are getting sick and shows are getting canceled because of a brief encounter outside that may or may not even be happening, then please present it. 

otherwise, just be quiet already and get off your invisible throne. 

Shaina Taub's SUFFS at the Public to feature Phillipa Soo, Nikki M. James, Jenn Colella, Grace McLean, Taub, and more  May 18 2022, 04:37:41 PM

Heather, dear, get off your high horse.

Why are you obsessed with stage dooring? Yes, it’s sad what’s happening but don’t act as if people in shows don’t do anything else but perform. They engage with the public regularly and probably in more risky situations. 

Someone took and leaked nude photos at Take Me Out  May 11 2022, 08:24:25 PM

Firstly, I don't at all condone what happened here. 

Next - Whoopi's 100% correct on what she said. On top of that, this could have been filmed with somehting else other than a phone.

It's wrong what happened, but this show, the cast literally publicizes the nudity in it and the fact that JW is going to be naked on stage, LIterally every single piece of press, interview, etc, they emphasize it so heavily. And now everyone is so stunne

HANGMEN Reviews  Apr 22 2022, 04:09:57 PM

Of course the joke of a critic, Ayanna Prescod, took issue with us and mischaracterized the entire production.

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 17 2022, 07:14:53 PM

Sending u a message now

TAKE ME OUT Previews  Mar 12 2022, 09:44:39 PM

Yes there is real water used in both shower scenes. I was at the first preview in the orch. The actors are soaked. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Ticketmaster no longer has phone service ?  Mar 12 2022, 06:04:21 PM

they don't allow you to purchase over the phone.....just buy them online. 

Regarding custmer service, I've called and been able to speak to them about existing orders. 

The Bedwetter (Atlantic Theater Company)  Mar 9 2022, 08:58:46 PM

I was able to get 3 $25 seats for June in the second row which is nice - no issues placing the order and tickets were emailed. 

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Mar 7 2022, 07:38:21 PM

I don't get the complaining for a $39 ticket to something that's worth a whole lot more...seats might not be great, but you're still getting an insane deal. 

FWIW I bit the bullet and paid $200 for a great seat a few hours before curtain and it was totally worth it. Highly recommend the play!

Also, in the past I did lottery at the Hudson for Burn This and got a good orch seat and Sea Wall I was first row Dress Circle. I think it's

Girl from North Country Partial View  Jan 11 2022, 08:45:39 PM

Hate to say it, but skip this show. It's a total bore. There are FAR better musicals on right now - go see something else instead.. 

COVID performance cancellation  Jan 6 2022, 03:27:58 PM

Anyone know if Jeremy Jordan has been back in Little Shop?

COVID performance cancellation  Jan 3 2022, 07:36:08 PM

Hoping everything goes well and full cast for Assasinss tomorrow night. Got a great seat today.

COVID performance cancellation  Jan 3 2022, 10:51:01 AM

That's so odd with Tina. There was a discount code floating around back when the show reopened and was able to get Orch discount seats for Adrienne's final show. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You