pixeltracker

Burn This on Broadway Spring '17- Page 3

Burn This on Broadway Spring '17

Daddy Warbucks Profile Photo
Daddy Warbucks
#50Burn This on Broadway Spring '17
Posted: 8/1/16 at 1:16pm

In terms of way too early Tony predictions (which I acknowledge are just fun but silly at this stage), are there any other play revivals currently scheduled that look like a better lock for the Tony than this one?  The fact that this one opens in March seems to give it a likelihood that it'll still be around during Tony voting.

neonlightsxo
#51Burn This on Broadway Spring '17
Posted: 8/1/16 at 1:22pm

Little Foxes, Glass Menagerie. I wouldn't say a "better lock" but they'll be a big deal, I think.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#52Burn This on Broadway Spring '17
Posted: 8/1/16 at 1:23pm

Also The Cherry Orchard and Les Liaisons.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
Updated On: 8/1/16 at 01:23 PM

Esther
#53Burn This on Broadway Spring '17
Posted: 8/1/16 at 3:41pm

There's Miller's The Price opening around the same time as well

I wouldn't rule out Jitney. 

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#54Burn This on Broadway Spring '17
Posted: 10/21/16 at 7:04pm

Postponed. Does this mean we could possibly get a "Sunday" transfer?

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

10086sunset
#56Burn This on Broadway Spring '17
Posted: 10/21/16 at 7:08pm

Shame this isn't moving forward this Spring...

Guess the Hudson is now free...

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#57Burn This on Broadway Spring '17
Posted: 10/21/16 at 7:17pm

Was really hoping to see this on my next trip, but was deciding between this and a few other shows so it'll make my decision easier.