pixeltracker

Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October- Page 2

Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October

MinervaMoon Profile Photo
MinervaMoon
#25Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October
Posted: 10/28/16 at 11:51am

Does anyone know the approximate runtime of the show?

Hamilton Emotional Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamiltonsupport/

10086sunset
#26Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October
Posted: 10/28/16 at 1:37pm

Somewhere between 2 hours and 2:15...

loveinnewyorkcity Profile Photo
loveinnewyorkcity
#27Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October
Posted: 10/28/16 at 3:07pm

MinervaMoon said: "Does anyone know the approximate runtime of the show?

"

I went to the Sunday matinee. Was supposed to start at 3pm but didn't start until close to 3:30. The usher told me because of the older audience, it takes a while to get people in their seats. There was an intermission an hour in and the shoe was over around 5:15. The second half is much shorter than the first.

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#28Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October
Posted: 10/28/16 at 3:54pm

"Well IMO that's a little harsh. Maybe his fans just wanted to see an icon in person. I have no idea if he lip synced or not but he's 82 and still putting on a show. There are not too many 82 year olds who could do that in any format. If the fans left happy why should they just stay home and listen to the music? "

I said it was my opinion and you disagree, no big deal. I want to see performer sing live and understand they are not at their vocal peak.

KathyNYC2
#29Frankie Valli plays the Lunt in October
Posted: 10/28/16 at 10:29pm

I wasn't saying you shouldn't have an opinion. I was just stating mine is different.

In this case, I think he sings some songs live.... and yes I would like a totally live performance but again, he's 82. It's not like a lazy 30 year old who lip syncs. He puts on a great show regardless....