pixeltracker

The HAMILTON Tour Thread- Page 8

The HAMILTON Tour Thread

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#175The HAMILTON Tour Thread
Posted: 2/6/18 at 7:23pm

Is the 2nd tour, touring with its own orchestra and not picking up locals? I ask, because there’s an Instagram account for the string section and it’s making it seem like they are all touring with the show and aren’t Seattle locals.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

broadwaysfguy
#176The HAMILTON Tour Thread
Posted: 2/6/18 at 7:38pm

thanks grumpy for your rundown on the hamilton/burr pairings

i think assessing the leads in pairings is appropriate because the performances are so interdependent

i loved lowouye/henry and was blessed to see them together 10 times in sf

vasquez/henry was just like u said a mini me of lmm

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#177The HAMILTON Tour Thread
Posted: 2/8/18 at 5:22pm

Is anybody going to see the show in Seattle? Dying for a review of the second national tour cast!

A Canadian in NYC Profile Photo
A Canadian in NYC
#178The HAMILTON Tour Thread
Posted: 2/8/18 at 5:51pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Is anybody going to see the show in Seattle? Dying for a review of the second national tour cast!"

I am going - but not until March 17th!  Hopefully someone else is going before me - I'm curious too how it is :)

canadian fan
#179The HAMILTON Tour Thread
Posted: 2/8/18 at 11:52pm

Going next weekend. Will post some thoughts then. Hard to give any type of comparison to anything as I have never seen Hamilton before.  Looking forward to it for sure!! 

BwayinVan
#180The HAMILTON Tour Thread
Posted: 2/9/18 at 12:25am

I’m seeing it March 10. Will be an interesting comparison as I saw the OBC a couple years ago...and seeing the broadway cast again in April