pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen - Row A Seating

Dear Evan Hansen - Row A Seating

k-ron78
#1Dear Evan Hansen - Row A Seating
Posted: 3/27/17 at 3:46pm

As a public service announcement, be forewarned before sitting in Row A for Dear Evan Hansen.  You're likely to end up with a sore neck.  You might wonder if it is preferable to see Ben Platt's face instead of the underside of a dinner table in several scenes.  The angle is ridiculous.  Fantastic show though, glad to have the opportunity to see it.

Oh yeah, on the plus side, one of the notecards from the speech scene at the end of act I could also fall in your lap.  That was pretty cool!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2Dear Evan Hansen - Row A Seating
Posted: 3/27/17 at 6:38pm

Agreed. It's not just that the stage is so high, it's that the seats are too close to it. That row of seats should have been taken out, or, at the very least, should be sold as partial view. I really enjoyed the show, but, dang, that was not comfortable!

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3Dear Evan Hansen - Row A Seating
Posted: 3/27/17 at 6:43pm

i wish those were sold as rush lottery seats similar to Book of Mormon or Hamilton!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#4Dear Evan Hansen - Row A Seating
Posted: 3/27/17 at 6:55pm

Wick3 said: "i wish those were sold as rush lottery seats similar to Book of Mormon or Hamilton!

That would make sense. Fortunately, I got my ticket from TKTS for 50% off during previews, so I really can't complain.

Videos