pixeltracker

Great Comet Replacements?- Page 2

Great Comet Replacements?

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#25Great Comet Replacements?
Posted: 4/30/17 at 11:58pm

Emmy would be AMAZING as Helene. But it would be nice to see Lilli do the show again.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#26Great Comet Replacements?
Posted: 5/1/17 at 12:03am

A STAR is needed to keep this show going once Groban leaves!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

MadonnaMusical Profile Photo
MadonnaMusical
#27Great Comet Replacements?
Posted: 5/1/17 at 7:37am

adamgreer said: "MadonnaMusical said: "Rainah said: "I heard a rumour that Pippa was in talks to return to the role of Natasha in the fall, once Amelie closes (As it will... soon)

"

Hmmmm maybe the plan has always been to put Oak and Phillipa together so they could sell it as a show featuring the stars of Hamilton. 

Neither of those two performers are going to sell many tickets. Philippa Soo, however talented she may be, isn't exactly setting the box office on fire over at Amelie. Her eventual return to Comet would be a nice story, but it's not gonna sell many seats. 

"

Agreed 

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#28Great Comet Replacements?
Posted: 5/1/17 at 11:08am

Rainah said: "I heard a rumour that Pippa was in talks to return to the role of Natasha in the fall, once Amelie closes (As it will... soon)"

I've heard the rumor as well, but I'm going on it just being a rumor now and nothing more.