pixeltracker

What does your name mean?- Page 3

What does your name mean?

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#50What does your name mean?
Posted: 7/20/17 at 6:53pm

I've been a fan of Patti LuPone for a number of years.  Back in the day, one was able to directly email with Patti.  So, I made arrangements to meet her backstage after her concert in Austin, Texas (Nov. 2000). Since then, I have met her personally around six or seven times.  The last time I met her backstage was in San Antonio in 2009.  I last saw her perform in Austin in 2010.  The absolute highlight was visiting with her in her dressing room, when she was doing Sweeney Todd (2006). Since I'm a sort of a fan of "Chicago", I have thought of changing my name to ChicagoTheMusicalFANatic, but I think that would be too many letters.  

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#51What does your name mean?
Posted: 7/21/17 at 11:12am

^This is super weird, but I always read your name as Patti LuPone FANattic - as in, you're the guy who wants to be a fan in her attic. Why am I so dumb?

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

10086Sundays
#52What does your name mean?
Posted: 7/21/17 at 11:24am

2 of my favorite shows mashed up.

It wasn't until I'd started posting that I realized I'd picked a screen name very close to someone else.  So, 10008sunset, I apologize to you for that.

Updated On: 7/21/17 at 11:24 AM

Xman8 Profile Photo
Xman8
#53What does your name mean?
Posted: 7/21/17 at 9:22pm

Its my nickname from friends and family with my favorite number. They call me XMan since my name is Xavier.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#54What does your name mean?
Posted: 7/21/17 at 9:26pm

Mine is My name Darreyl and 101(after 101 Dalmatians). It's the same user name I've had since I was young and was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians ( or more specifically, Glenn Close as Cruella) 

Darreyl with an L!

oncemorewithfeeling2 Profile Photo
oncemorewithfeeling2
#55What does your name mean?
Posted: 7/21/17 at 11:28pm

It's the name of the infamous musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, circa 1999. The 2 because apparently someone else took one more with feeling.