pixeltracker

Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!- Page 9

Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!

Danielle49
#200Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!
Posted: 11/29/18 at 9:38pm

Roundabout’s Instagram story gives a sneak preview of some of Warren Carlyle’s choreography. They’re doing “Too Darn Hot” in the rehearsal video and it looks GLORIOUS

binau Profile Photo
binau
#201Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!
Posted: 12/16/18 at 6:16am

I'm trying to get tickets for this...is it me or do they look like it's going to be a strong start? Most of the good orchestra seats are gone for the dates I'm looking at in April. 

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

CPannullo
#202Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!
Posted: 12/16/18 at 7:05pm

qolbinau said: "I'm trying to get tickets for this...is it me or do they look like it's going to be a strong start? Most of the good orchestra seats are gone for the dates I'm looking at in April."

I mean as of last week(?) it was the only announced musical revival so I’m sure that could be a reason why it’s sales were good. Also I have 2 tickets for May 12th Row D Center Orchestra I’m trying to get rid of so if you’d like to buy them from me :) 

DiscoCrows Profile Photo
DiscoCrows
#203Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!
Posted: 12/16/18 at 9:53pm

I really hope this sells well and extends. I'm in NYC mid-June and am friends with one of Kelli's immediate relatives, I would love to get to see her onstage.

Anyone think there's a chance they'll keep it open through the Tony awards?

dollyfan
#204Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!
Posted: 2/7/19 at 12:07pm

Previews start in a week!

Kitsune Profile Photo
Kitsune
#205Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!
Posted: 2/7/19 at 1:00pm

I have tickets to the second preview!

I've never actually seen a production of Kiss Me Kate before, although I am familiar with some of the songs. I bought my ticket mostly based on the fact that I like classical musicals, and I like comedies. Here's hoping it'll appeal to those who are experiencing it for the first time?