Harry Potter Marquee

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#75Harry Potter Marquee
Posted: 3/3/18 at 2:50am

This has got to be the best marquee I've ever seen on Broadway and in general. I just love it so much! Harry Potter Marquee

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#76Harry Potter Marquee
Posted: 3/3/18 at 11:10pm

soooooo cool

Harry Potter Marquee

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2
#77Harry Potter Marquee
Posted: 3/4/18 at 9:15am

I wonder whether they'll change the light after the "surprising" finale of part I. 

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#78Harry Potter Marquee
Posted: 3/4/18 at 9:22am

Dancingthrulife2 said: "I wonder whether they'll change the light after the "surprising" finale of part I."

In London they changed the lights depending on the part so my guess is yes since we have seen the different lights in photos. 

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#79Harry Potter Marquee
Posted: 3/4/18 at 5:32pm

On the 42nd Street side, they put the nest again... basically what they use in London.

Harry Potter Marquee

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#80Harry Potter Marquee
Posted: 3/8/18 at 9:00pm

Walked by again tonight and notice they have now"frosted" the for Windows so you can't see the lobby. Tried looking through the space in between the doors but could not see much. What looked like red carpet, some bluish lights and a woman walking around on a phone.

Thought i heard music coming out of the big double loss in doors as i passed.

Just give the world Love.
Updated On: 3/8/18 at 09:00 PM

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#81Harry Potter Marquee
Posted: 3/8/18 at 9:41pm

uncageg said: "Walked by again tonight and notice they have now"frosted" the for Windows so you can't see the lobby. Tried looking through the space in between the doors but could not see much. What looked like red carpet, some bluish lights and a woman walking around on a phone.

Thought i heard music coming out of the big double loss in doors as i passed.
"

I walked by after work tonight & the box office door on 43rd was opened. It looked really nice in there. It looked like they restores the wood around the ticket booths and they had a very Cursed Child-like clock in the space.