pixeltracker

Play about the creation of Disneyland?

Play about the creation of Disneyland?

Musicalslover
#1Play about the creation of Disneyland?
Posted: 4/29/18 at 8:06pm

Is this just silly. And no not produced by Disney

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Play about the creation of Disneyland?
Posted: 4/29/18 at 8:07pm

Well....ANY sort of link would be helpful.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Musicalslover
#3Play about the creation of Disneyland?
Posted: 4/29/18 at 8:10pm

dramamama611 said: "Well....ANY sort of link would be helpful."

Its just a really stupid idea of mine.  I would like Christian Hoff to play Walt 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4Play about the creation of Disneyland?
Posted: 4/29/18 at 8:12pm

Oh.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

secondpigeon
BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#6Play about the creation of Disneyland?
Posted: 4/30/18 at 12:14am

Disney owns all things Walt Disney. They won’t let anyone touch any of their properties.

No producer would hire Christian Hoff for anything. His involvement with the recent revival of PAL JOEY pretty much did him in.

nasty_khakis
#7Play about the creation of Disneyland?
Posted: 4/30/18 at 9:42am

BrodyFosse123 said: "Disney owns all things Walt Disney. They won’t let anyone touch any of their properties.

No producer would hire Christian Hoff for anything. His involvement with the recent revival of PAL JOEY pretty much did him in.
"

I saw Matt Risch on the street Saturday and it made me think of that. I never bought the "broken foot" story but I assumed it had to be more than "he sucked so they replaced him."