pixeltracker

Jim Parsons tripped onstage - Saturday Eve. performance cancelled- Page 7

Jim Parsons tripped onstage - Saturday Eve. performance cancelled

ArtMan
#150Jim Parsons tripped onstage today
Posted: 5/17/18 at 9:50pm

No, I didn't until I read your post.  I see the makeup on Quinto. I'm surprised he is keeping the makeup on between shows.  I really wanted to see this, but had my flight cancelled.  I would have been disappointed anyway, because Parsons was not in the Wednesday matinee.  Earlier tonight, I was watching the movie on youtube.  Harold really has some great lines in the play.  I'm not sure if Parsons is a dramatic enough actor to portray Michael.

KnewItWhenIWasInFron
#151Jim Parsons tripped onstage today
Posted: 5/18/18 at 7:38pm

madela2 said: "ArtMan said: "Curious, since they announced Quinto's casting of Harold. (Since my trip was cancelled I will not be able to see this). Does Quinto portray Harold with a wig and/or make up since the character describes himself as "ugly and potmarked"?"

I'm very bad at figuring out when men are wearing wigs on stage, but I think this was a subtle wig? Not completely sure. The pock-markings seem to be put on with makeup but I didn't really notice them from the 3rd row. I was orch right and he was mostly seated facing the other way from my seat, though. When his dialogue mentioned the face markings I was actually a little confused because I hadn't noticed them. From some of the stage door photos it looks like he leaves them on after the matinees?

I'll try to link to some instagram posts that you can flip through.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi3HI2wDZra/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiaMd09HAd6/(5th photo)
"

Pretty sure it's a wig. Not quite as curly as Frey's in the movie but in that same vein.

geoffreyC
#152Jim Parsons tripped onstage today
Posted: 5/18/18 at 8:12pm

We will forward your concerns to the producer forthwith! 

rg7759
#153Jim Parsons tripped onstage today
Posted: 5/19/18 at 3:26pm

getting the boys in the bands visit back together