Extra Tony Tickets

rebeccmam31
#1Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 11:17am

So, I managed to get my daughter and I tickets to sit together at the Tony Awards, but the consequence of that is that I have 3 (yes, 3!) extra solo tickets. I guess I can list them on StubHub, but I figured I'd offer them up here in case anyone desperately wanted some but didn't get them.  They're all second mezz (G 612, F214, and H 611). They are all transferable on Ticketmaster. I would only want face value if anyone is interested.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 11:33am

To know if I'm interested would include knowing how much the tix are!  (Please and thank you.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

rebeccmam31
#3Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 11:35am

dramamama611 said: "To know if I'm interested would include knowing how much the tix are! (Please and thank you.)"

Oh, right! ?? With fees, each ticket is $742 (??). It’s a lot, but it’s our Super Bowl...

lindatnyc2 Profile Photo
lindatnyc2
#4Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 11:54am

I wish my budget allows for that. 

That said, I am interested in purchasing 1 ticket in 3rd Mezzanine.  If you have a pair, I'd consider that as well. Thanks. 

rebeccmam31
#5Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 11:58am

lindatnyc2 said: "I wish my budget allows for that.

That said, I am interested in purchasing 1 ticket in 3rd Mezzanine. If you have a pair, I'd consider that as well. Thanks.
"

Unfortunately, I don’t. Just the second mezzanine solos. I was working to get us ever closer together.??

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#6Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 12:40pm

Those prices are insane. Having been to the Tonys several times, I must say that it’s a lot more fun to watch on television with friends and snacks. If you can afford it and it’s a dream of yours then go for it!

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#7Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 12:46pm

Eh I am not sure I think its quite the experience I've been twice and loved it.

That said I think its been since 2010 that I went and the tickets were 200-225 each.

And damn I tried to get tickets this morning but they sold out fast Extra Tony Tickets 

lindatnyc2 Profile Photo
lindatnyc2
#8Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 1:05pm

kasim said: "Eh I am not sure I think its quite the experience I've been twice and loved it.

That said I think its been since 2010 that I went and the tickets were 200-225 each.

And damn I tried to get tickets this morning but they sold out fast Extra Tony Tickets
"

Are you trying to purchase one or two? I'm hoping additional tickets will be released closer to date. I've lucked out in the past. I would sell my original (3rd Mezz Sect 500) if I can get a pair. 

rebeccmam31
#9Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 1:19pm

lindatnyc2 said: "kasim said: "Eh I am not sure I think its quite the experience I've been twice and loved it.

"

Are you trying to purchase one or two? I'm hoping additionaltickets will be released closer to date. I've lucked out in the past. I would sell my original (3rd Mezz Sect 500) if I can geta pair.

"

I'm not trying to purchase any. I was eventually able to get us side by side in the second mezzanine. The other three tickets were from when I was trying to get us closer together (I did fairly well with two of them--they're pretty much right in front of/behind each other). Since I have my two together, I don't have need for the singles in the second mezzanine now.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#10Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 2:18pm

Good luck

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#11Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 5:41pm

lindatnyc2 said: "k
Are you trying to purchase one or two? I'm hoping additionaltickets will be released closer to date. I've lucked out in the past. I would sell my original (3rd Mezz Sect 500) if I can geta pair.

"

2 but I was also looking for the cheaper pair .. I am with you hoping they release more near the time.

I actually just got descent Harry Potter tickets for the 9th today

rebeccmam31
#12Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 6:21pm

kasim said: "lindatnyc2 said: "k

"

2 but I was also looking for the cheaper pair .. I am with you hoping they release more near the time.

I actually just got descent Harry Potter tickets for the 9th today
"

I just noticed that that original question wasn’t to me. Sorry. ??

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#13Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 7:45pm

rebeccmam31 said: "
"

No worries trust me its tempting ... I just wish they were the $430 tickets but they probably sold out in 4 seconds, unfortunately I was on my phone trying to buy tickets instead of thew eb page so I couldn't view seats (usually the apps run faster) hence why I went that route and was on the way to work (well gym first)

Eliza2 Profile Photo
Eliza2
#14Extra Tony Tickets
Posted: 5/15/18 at 7:52pm

kasim said: "rebeccmam31 said: "
"

No worries trust me its tempting ... I just wish they were the $430 tickets but they probably sold out in 4 seconds, unfortunately I was on my phone trying to buy tickets instead of thew eb page so I couldn't view seats (usually the apps run faster) hence why I went that route and was on the way to work (well gym first)
"

important to note - those $430 tickets are going to be closer to $500+. My ticket was listed as $631 but the additional fees = $111 for a total of $742. So even if you find someone selling one of those $430 ones, unless they're willing to take a loss you're going to have an additional $75 - $100 or so in fees.

Updated On: 5/15/18 at 07:52 PM

Videos