Big Brother 20

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#100Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/10/18 at 7:53pm

ArtMan said: "I stopped watching right before the nomination ceremony. I was bored with the episode, especially with the Angela's acute sense of smell segment and the Nicole/Victor proposal. Now it seems I missed the best part and I can't find it anywhere to watch."

I can't find a video either - but here is a transcript.   But it was delivered like she was a different (and possessed) person:

“It just doesn’t seem real,” Sam declared shortly after she was nominated for eviction. “Kaycee promised me that everything would be okay. If this is all a lie, and at the end if it I’m standing there looking like a dumb***, I will tear every door off its f***ing hinges on my way out of this mother****er and I will absolutely rip these b*****s to shreds! I mean lose my mind. And I swear, on everything that’s holy, they will regret it.” 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#101Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/11/18 at 12:39am

Thanks, Dramamama611.  A poster also sent me the clip by pm.

dramamama611
#102Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/14/18 at 5:59am

Oh, his face!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#103Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/14/18 at 9:46am

Watching him constantly run his hand through his hair, admire himself and fish for compliments, as Zingbot said he really is a douche.  That really was a blindside.  He was so over confident.  I really wish Tyler, Angela and Kaycee, could experience that same feeling.  They are way over confident also.  But with JC and Sam the only remaining house guests, your final 3 will be above.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#104Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/14/18 at 4:36pm

Julie Chen Moonves

ArtMan
#105Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 8:05am

It is a given that most that play Big Brother are going to occasionally lie.  However, I have noticed that Tyler lies constantly just for the sake of lying.  If you watch/read the feeds, he also often throws the other house guests under the bus or makes fun of them behind their backs.  He really is not the golden boy that CBS is showing in their edit.  People state that Angela is a cold hearted individual who thinks she is too good than everyone else.  I think she has found the perfect companion in Tyler.  As much as I could not stand Bayleigh, I think there was more to their epic fight that Tyler caused than was shown.  I would love to see Kaycee evict him.

dramamama611
#106Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 12:56pm

Well, Angela is HOH, so that's not going to happen.   

JC has woken up: can he convince anyone else to do so?  Turn against both Tyler AND Angela?   I'd love that.

ArtMan
#107Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 3:26pm

Kaycee could have used the power of veto on JC.  Angela's only option would be Tyler on the block.  Kaycee and JC could have voted Tyler out.  It didn't matter that Angela was HOH.

ArtMan
#107Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 3:26pm

double post

Updated On: 9/17/18 at 03:26 PM

dramamama611
#108Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 4:31pm

Ah,yes, but that's spoiler info I didnt have.

ArtMan
#109Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 4:35pm

oops....sorry.

ArtMan
#110Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 4:35pm

double post

Updated On: 9/17/18 at 04:35 PM

dramamama611
#111Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 5:12pm

Lol...no worries.

ArtMan
#112Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/17/18 at 5:53pm

SPOILER!!!  Sam is on a rampage again.  Threatening to take a lead pipe and break down the walls of the have not room.  I try to like Sam.  I feel sorry for her and the way the others treat her and talk about her, behind her back.  Then she does these things, which I hope are "acting for the cameras".  She cannot really think she deserved to be in the final 2.  She did absolutely nothing as far as winning comps, making moves, etc.  If they gave an award for keeping the house clean, that she would have deserved.  I still feel sorry for the way they treat her, but sometimes people are their worse enemies.

BalconyClub Profile Photo
BalconyClub
#113Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/18/18 at 3:28am

At the end of the double eviction episode on Sept 13, Julie signed off as "Julie Chen Moonves".

dramamama611
#114Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/18/18 at 11:04am

I think Luscious alluded to that about 10 posts up.  

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#115Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/18/18 at 5:22pm

Threatening to take a lead pipe and break down the walls of the have not room.

There was a "have not" room?  I thought they got rid of the Have-Not/Slop comps a few seasons ago.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ArtMan
#116Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/18/18 at 5:32pm

Mister Matt said: "Threatening to take a lead pipe and break down the walls of the have not room.

There was a "have not" room? I thought they got rid of the Have-Not/Slop comps a few seasons ago.
"

They still have the have not room.  Either the HOH picked who would be on slop and/or production would state who was a have not based on their performance in the HOH competition.  This season, many of the houseguests volunteered or took turns on who would be on slop.  Last week, they officially announced an end to havenots for the season.  For what ever reason, on the broadcasts, they did not spend alot of time showing/talking about slop and being a have not.  Also a few, as in all seasons, broke the rules, when they were a have not.  JC and Fessy, for two.

ArtMan
#116Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/18/18 at 5:32pm

double post

Updated On: 9/18/18 at 05:32 PM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#117Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/21/18 at 9:28am

I don't know why they even bother with the have not stuff any more.  Even Editing doesn't find it relevant.  This season is pretty dull.  It didn't really get that interesting until this last eviction and HOH win.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

dramamama611
#118Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/22/18 at 6:49am

I've found it more boring as time as gone on too, since there is little possibility of an upset.

I hate when the house gives in at voting time.

ArtMan
#119Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/22/18 at 8:21am

I'll watch the finale for the jury interactions.  As far as a winner, I could care less.  There are qualities of the final 3, that I find negative, so not really rooting for anyone.  For some reason, I now find Julie Chen irritating and I used to like her.  I don't watch The Talk but I have read comments she has made about others, so that hypocrite facade she is presenting bothers me.

dramamama611
#120Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/24/18 at 2:01pm

The first two parts of the HOH have been played.  Will EITHER Kaycee or Tyler keep JC ?   Tyler breaks his word no matter what..... but will Kaycee weigh her chance to win with JC?

dramamama611
#121Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/27/18 at 12:28pm

What an incredibly boring final episode.  Zzzzzzz.   

ArtMan
#122Big Brother 20
Posted: 9/27/18 at 3:30pm

Julie was rushing Tyler"s and Kaycee's answers, but then they wasted precious time on that stupid  marriage proposal between two people who have known each other for 23 days.  I'm glad that Kaycee took the win, if I had to choose.  Tyler surprised me with his answers and his lack of articulation.  He states he thought for sure he had Fessy and Scottie's votes, however I felt he was messy as far as Scottie was concerned in his final responses. Had he responded differently, he may had gotten Scottie's vote.  He was really messy about Sam calling her a "wildcard", be he wasn't getting her vote anyway.