BWW- Amazon reward glitch!

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#1BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/25/18 at 1:19pm

This site is unusable now. I can’t even click a thread without being rewarded a free amazon card or a free iphone. Can you please do something about this mods?

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/25/18 at 2:18pm

It could be on your end...i havent had any pop ups

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#3BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/25/18 at 2:25pm

Sounds like a virus.

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#4BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/25/18 at 2:29pm

Ugh. Thanks for the responses guys

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

Br0adway
#5BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/25/18 at 4:27pm

I’ve gotten it too. But I’m on my phone

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#6BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/25/18 at 4:36pm

I should have mentioned it only happened when I was on mobile

Consistency
#7BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/26/18 at 2:35am

Yep, I also get this occasionally when I'm browsing the site on my phone.

Though I have gotten them less often over the past few months.

musical3
#8BWW- Amazon reward glitch!
Posted: 11/26/18 at 2:48am

I have received that pop up too, only on my iphone but not for this site.  After checking with Verizon, I was told to clear my history.  It still happens infrequently.  When it occurs, I delete the tab from Safari, go to my history and just clear for the last hour and that seems to take care of it.  I do wait a bit to revisit whatever site I was on at the time, however.  It is totally annoying!

Updated On: 11/26/18 at 02:48 AM