pixeltracker

HADESTOWN to open this spring at the Walter Kerr- Page 11

HADESTOWN to open this spring at the Walter Kerr

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#250HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr
Posted: 3/16/19 at 2:49pm

Is that coming from a place of concern or are you just in the mood to body shame today?

Impossible2
#251HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr
Posted: 3/16/19 at 2:57pm

Mr. Nowack said: "Love that set,

Anyone doubting the score, I would recommend listening to maybe Chant or at least Wait For Me. It's an amazing score.

Wish the balcony at the Walter Kerr weren't so treacherous, those cheaper seats are tempting me but this is one I'm willing to shell out for.
"

I saw the show 3 times in London and only really enjoyed it the night I was in the 3rd row.

It is too cold of a show to really feel connected to anything from too far away.

The staging looks better here in a smaller space, it looked like a model constructed on a massive stage in London.

dmwnc1959 Profile Photo
dmwnc1959
#252HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr
Posted: 3/16/19 at 6:49pm

I’m most excited about this show than any other coming out this year, except maybe Moulin Rouge. After seeing several clips of The Cher Show and various early reports on Gary: A Sequel to Titus Andronicus, I’m ready to cut them from my summer NYC trip’s list. Sticking with Beetlejuice though. It looks amazing. Was excited to see the new marquee at the Walter Kerr Theatre. It looks amazing! 

Fan123 Profile Photo
Fan123
#253HADESTOWN to open in March at the Walter Kerr
Posted: 3/20/19 at 3:35am

More show clips from a press event, I believe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REQslSVSp7U

(Includes more evidence, in the 'Wait For Me' section, of Orpheus's lyrics having been revised.)