pixeltracker

Head Over Heels Final Performance

Head Over Heels Final Performance

shrekster224 Profile Photo
shrekster224
#1Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/6/19 at 10:16am

Anyone trying to give up tickets? Some friends looking to go tonight...

Miserent Profile Photo
Miserent
#2Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/6/19 at 11:19am

As of right now, TodayTix has tickets for $49 and up, most prices listed are under $100.

JustAnotherNewYorker
#3Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/6/19 at 11:39am

Todaytix is for the 2pm matinee. There's a 7pm closing performance

lindatnyc2 Profile Photo
lindatnyc2
#4Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/6/19 at 4:16pm

Discount code PLAY still works at box office. Also available at TKTS. Hope that's helpful.

#5Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/6/19 at 11:31pm

Just got back from this! My first closing performance and what a fun night! The atmosphere was sort of like a rock concert, everyone got cheers when they entered, and Beautiful, Automatic Rainy Day, Vacation, How Much More, and This Old Feeling all got standing Os. There was also a lot of cheers for the many, many dance breaks, which the ensemble definitely deserved. Poor Peppermint and Taylor Iman Jones could barely make it through the ending dialogue. No speeches, but they brought the swings and standbys out and had a little dance party through the exit music.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#6Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/7/19 at 4:17am

Sexy Papa Gavin Lodge's IG (daddycopinginstyle) story have great backstage vocal coverage and it definitely left a skidmark on my broken heart!

#BlessedBeTheBeat #KeepTheBeatAlive #HeadOverHeels #HohMusical #HeadOverHeelsMusical May the beat continue to #NationalTour #RegionalTheatre #CollegeProductions #SchoolEdition #CommunityTheatres #LocalProductions #LocalTheatres #FathomEvents #DVD #BlueRay #BroadwayHD @hohmusical @sf_curran @hudsonbway @beltingbons @justprezcott @yurele @sharoncatherinebrown @spencerliff @michaelmayerdir @jeremykushnier @peanutpollino @amberardolino @therachelyork @taylorimanjones @alexandrasocha @daddycopinginstyle @_brian_flores @tanyahaglund @ari_grooves @peppermint247 Thank You and Goodnight!

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#7Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/7/19 at 8:41am

sexy?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#8Head Over Heels Final Performance
Posted: 1/7/19 at 10:04am

I was there! It was a fantastic evening. I hadn't seen the show since previews. The audience was loud and supportive without being obnoxious. A few people were in costume. It was so much fun. I'm sorry this show didn't last longer.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt