pixeltracker

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates- Page 2

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates

theater_tech
#25BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates
Posted: 3/27/19 at 12:19am

Any recent updates? Deciding whether to just fork $165 for this "Squip Zone" seating they promote. 

Updated On: 3/27/19 at 12:19 AM

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#26BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates
Posted: 3/27/19 at 1:05am

I rushed for Tuesday nights show (26/3) and was 4th in line at about 8:20. Only another 5 or so behind me when box office opened, could easily have rocked up at 10.
All rush was partial view in the far sides of the front orchestra. The seats were good though didn’t feel like I missed much.

Dkinny23
#27BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates
Posted: 3/27/19 at 8:11am

Honestly, if you don’t mind being off to the side, I say go for the rush tickets. I went yesterday around 5pm (for a 7pm show) and got two rush tickets that were pretty good seats. I also tried last Tuesday about 10 min to show time and there were tickets left.

All rush are labeled as partial view, but you really aren’t missing much of anything. I missed one little insignificant scene and sometimes their backs were to me, but that goes along with any side seat. I personally think squid zone would be way too close to get the full effect since it’s front row orchestra.

joytobroadway
#28BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates
Posted: 3/27/19 at 9:49am

I rushed on Friday, March 15th, got to the box office at about 3 PM, and was able to get a full view orchestra ticket for $40! Doesn't seem to be a need to get to the box office early for rush tickets.