Laura Osnes?

Theatrefanboy1
#25Laura Osnes?
Posted: 4/22/19 at 4:05pm

I wonder if Laura osnes would be a contender for that magic mike musical. As the female featured role. I know she’s choosie in those situations.
Or as meg in Hercules.

Does anyone think she could play Maria in a sound of music revival (it’s been a while since last on broadway )

Babe_Williams Profile Photo
Babe_Williams
#26Laura Osnes?
Posted: 4/23/19 at 9:09am

I feel like she would have been amazing as Elsa in Frozen (with Sierra Boggess as Anna). 

chrishuyen
#27Laura Osnes?
Posted: 4/23/19 at 6:50pm

OlBlueEyes said: "A few seemed interested, so here is the bench scene with Laura and Steven Pasquale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=XNQqKP-zk

After just seeing this clip, I think that Steven would rank very high on my list of Billys. I also think I have a better understanding of "chemistry" between characters.
"

Thanks for the link!  While they are fantastic singers, I didn't realize how little chemistry Jessie Mueller and Joshua Henry had until now and just thought it was also one of the many faults of the show, so it really is amazing how believable Laura and Steven are even though they're never in the same shot.

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#28Laura Osnes?
Posted: 4/23/19 at 9:32pm

I'm so dense that I didn't even notice that they weren't in any of the same shots together.

Bali H'ai, Bali H'AI.

These folk always seem to be having a good time doing what they love.

I'm sure it's not that simple.

Updated On: 4/24/19 at 09:32 PM