#200Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 8:21am

double

Updated On: 9/5/19 at 08:21 AM

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#201Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 9:39am

Well, if last night was Jackson acting entirely on his own, then that just confirms he is kind of an a-hole. I actually felt bad for Holly. I’ve dated enough emotionally unavailable men in my past to know how it can lead you to react/overreact and then have them convince you it’s all your fault. He may have played a really strong competitive game, but I really hope he doesn’t win either because he doesn’t make final two or because of poor jury management. I’m tired of white men with anger issues and bullying personalities winning things in this world.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#202Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 9:42am

ArtMan said: "Jackson has the DV charge. If you have noticed a change in the edit, for the last month or so, his mother threatened a lawsuit again CBS for their portrayal of her son. Her claims are Production is forcing her son to say and do the things he does. There is probably a little truth in this, because other houseguests have stated on the live feeds that production wanted them to say certain things and act a certain way. Some have flatly refused while others complied."

Jackson doesn’t seem like the kind of person who lets others tell him what to say or do. That was very clear last night. Ironically, he objected to Holly wanting to interview her fellow housemates because he doesn’t want America getting to know him. Ironic because we understand him pretty well, I’d say. 

Updated On: 9/5/19 at 09:42 AM

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#203Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 9:50am

This all brings to mind “Trina’s Song” from Falsettos:

I'm tired of all the happy men who rule the world
They grow - of that I'm sure
They grow - but don't mature
I'd like the chance to hide in that world

I'm listening
As these men who aren't quite men yet, but aren't boys
Make noise, and throw their knives;
Their toys are people's lives
They fight too hard
And play too rough
They sometimes love, but not enough
My heart will beat at will, but still...

It's crazy how they're acting
And it's crazy my response
It's stupid how I love them
So dumb, how I anticipate their wants

But, so long as they amuse me
That, alone is what's required

So I'll roar
Like I'm wired
I'll explore what I'm feeling
Except what I'm feeling
Is tired
I'm tired
So tired of all the happy men who rule the world
Happy, frightened men who rule the world
Stupid, charming men
Silly, childish jerks

That said, I'll be his wife
I'll wed and change my life
I'll laugh, I'll smile, I'll welcome cheer
The time is right, the men are near
Now happiness and love appear

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#204Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 12:41pm

Miles2Go2 said: "Well, if last night was Jackson acting entirely on his own, then that just confirms he is kind of an a-hole. I actually felt bad for Holly. I’ve dated enough emotionally unavailable men in my past to know how it can lead you to react/overreact and then have them convince you it’s all your fault. He may have played a really strong competitive game, but I really hope he doesn’t win either because he doesn’t make final two or because of poor jury management. I’m tired of white men with anger issues and bullying personalities winning things in this world."

Yep, perfectly said! Disgusted by his behavior. Im pretty sure he throated to break up with Holly for not wanting to have sex once either. Jackson is the epitome of the male problem in the US. 

Mike Barrett
#205Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 6:46pm

Anyways, who’s excited for double eviction night??!! Even if this isn’t my favorite season, double eviction nights are always fun. Hell, BB15 produced 2 of the best double evictions we’ve ever seen. Imagine a Tommy/Christie take down? Or Cliff turning on Jackson/Holly? Could be a bunch of fun! Can’t wait to watch tonight!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#206Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 7:09pm

Hot damn! Double eviction night? How did I miss that? How exciting!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#207Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 9:58pm

Stupid choice IMHO on the part of Nicole and Cliff to not get rid of Jackson when they had the shot. I suppose it’s misplaced loyalty due to their final four pact. But they left two of the strongest players (Jackson, Holly) in the house. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Updated On: 9/5/19 at 09:58 PM

Mike Barrett
#208Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 10:17pm

Ya I kinda agree but also love what happened so I’m mixed. So so so happy for Nicole!!!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#209Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/5/19 at 10:31pm

I’m happy for Nicole too. I just wish she’d made a major move with her win or at least that Cliff had. I was pulling for Christie to win POV. and she almost said True on that last question. She switched to False at the last second. Who knows what would’ve happened in a tie-breaker between her and Cliff, but then Tommy would’ve almost certainly gone home and I want him to stick around at least a little longer.

Mike Barrett
#210Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/6/19 at 8:40am

I think Nicole should’ve gone after Tommy more. Christie would clearly Target Michie if she stayed and won. Tommy is a much bigger threat to win overall imo, and stronger if there’s an endurance comp. Not a potentially fatal move, but idk. We shall see.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#211Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/8/19 at 9:42pm

I can't believe Nicole and Cliff wasted the opportunity to backdoor Jackson. Dumbest move of the season. It's like they want him to win.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#212Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/8/19 at 10:15pm

Mister Matt said: "I can't believe Nicole and Cliff wasted the opportunity to backdoor Jackson. Dumbest move of the season. It's like they want him to win."

Yeah, Nicole isn’t a strategic player, but Cliff is. He should’ve known better. Nicole even said she knew she should have put Jackson on the block, but she couldn’t bring herself to.  They both felt obligated to honor their final four deal. Now they’re regretting it. I hope Tommy can get himself off the block. Otherwise, he’s going home.  

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#213Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/9/19 at 10:20am

The only other way - in fact the way I'd prefer, is if  Michie is forced to put up Holly.  

Please, please, please.    It would be SOOOOO sweet.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

FosseTharp Profile Photo
FosseTharp
#214Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/9/19 at 3:10pm

dramamama611 said: "The only other way - in fact the way I'd prefer, is if Michie is forced to put up Holly.

Please, please, please. It would be SOOOOO sweet.
"

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

You’ll never happy to know that is what just happened.  Nicole used the Veto on Cliff, and Michie was forced to renom Holly. Nicole is starting to believe they should get Holly out this week, since Michie can’t play in next weeks HOH, then they’d all go after him next week. Her only hurdle is convincing Cliff to vote out Holly as he doesn’t want to go back on his word... 

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#215Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/9/19 at 3:27pm

FosseTharp said: "dramamama611 said: "The only other way - in fact the way I'd prefer, is if Michie is forced to put up Holly.

"

You’ll never happy to know that is what just happened. Nicole used the Veto on Cliff, and Michie was forced to renom Holly. Nicole is starting to believe they should get Holly out this week, since Michie can’t play in next weeks HOH, then they’d all go after him next week. Her only hurdle is convincing Cliff to vote out Holly as he doesn’t want to go back on his word...

"

Cliff is too ethical for this game although I seem to recall him making a less ethical move earlier. It’s gonna cost him the game. 

Mike Barrett
#216Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/10/19 at 9:44am

Miles2Go2 said: "FosseTharp said: "dramamama611 said: "The only other way - in fact the way I'd prefer, is if Michie is forced to put up Holly.

"

You’ll never happy to know that is what just happened. Nicole used the Veto on Cliff, and Michie was forced to renom Holly. Nicole is starting to believe they should get Holly out this week, since Michie can’t play in next weeks HOH, then they’d all go after him next week. Her only hurdle is convincing Cliff to vote out Holly as he doesn’t want to go back on his word...

"

Cliff is too ethical for this game although I seem to recall him making a lessethical move earlier. It’s gonna cost him the game.
"

I haven't followed all week, but I think its going to happen! Nicole seems to have her head straight, so idk I think it'll happen. Cant wait for Thursday! 

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#217Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/12/19 at 1:25am

The game seems to have taken it out of Tommy. The light has left his eyes.

Mike Barrett
#218Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/12/19 at 7:51am

What an awesome episode. So glad that Nicole and Cliff are taking over. Really hoping that’s our final 2!!!

ArtMan
#219Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/12/19 at 8:38am

SmoothLover said: "The game seems to have taken it out of Tommy. The light has left his eyes."

All the negative  activity he participated in or contributed to while he was in the large alliance seems justified by him.  Now that all of his alliance has been sent out of the house or to jury, he feels like the remaining 4 are ganging up on him and it is poor pitiful me.  That type of double standard behavior really bothers me.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#220Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/12/19 at 9:20pm

Was it known while Christie in the house that she was a lesbian or at least had dated women or is this new info?

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#221Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/12/19 at 9:40pm

Nicole/Cliff: Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#222Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/12/19 at 9:58pm

I’m so mad at Nicole and Cliff’s boneheaded decision that I kinda almost hope that Jackson and Holly take final two. It was pretty brazen of Holly to thank God before the vote, but she and Jackson have arguably played a very strong (although hypocritical) game. Nicole and Cliff on the other hand just made one of the worst moves in BB history.

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#223Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/13/19 at 12:02am

Jackson actually pulled something similar to someone else from another season who told a big lie and then ended up either winning or close to it. I want to say it was Dirty Dick....

I did not understand all of Tommy's crying tonight. He is immature for his age....As much as I want to see Micky and Holly separated Tommy did not deserve to stay. His game play was kind of weak...

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#224Big Brother 2019
Posted: 9/13/19 at 7:01am

I didn’t find Tommy’s tears off-putting or immature. More men should have ready access to their emotions. He loves BB and was evicted based on a lie and he’d been in the house for over 80 days. I’m a crier too (although mostly in theatres as opposed to real life) so zi didn’t judge Tommy for his tears. Of course, I’m a sucker for a cute, crying brunette guy.

I am interested to watch Julie’s interview with him because he said that he is a proponent of the outsiders but initially was in the elitist alliance and was part of some pretty mean-spirited bullying towards Nicole.

Videos