LizzieCurry
#25BEAUTIFUL Closing October
Posted: 7/18/19 at 10:09am

Ahh!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

BSKY
#26BEAUTIFUL Closing October
Posted: 7/18/19 at 9:36pm

Do you think an Oct closing could mean the Sondheim already has something in-line to fill the theater for the holidays? I only say that bc I would think Nov / Dec would be big months for Beautiful with tourists and they’d want close close out the year with that potential boost. Also, there could be big ticket $ in a show like Beautiful announcing a longer closing date. Oct isn’t around the corner, but not that far away either. Just a thought.

RumTumJM
#27BEAUTIFUL Closing October
Posted: 7/19/19 at 9:14am

The only discount codes I see online end September 1st. Is there a good chance that there will be another one/other ones, for the final months (after September 1st)? Is there a chance that they could actually RAISE the prices for those final months?

Just figure that you guys might have a sense what will happen, from past experiences. 

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#28BEAUTIFUL Closing October
Posted: 7/19/19 at 9:28am

I love Beautiful and I am very grateful I've been able to see it a few times on Broadway as well as on tour. I went into the show not knowing much about Carole beyond some of her hits and came out of it completely inspired by her story. The show has had a fantastic run and I am sure it will be one of the top options for regional theaters across the country. 

I do wonder who will close out the show as Carole given Chilina and Abby (the usual go to Caroles) are both unavailable (or seemingly so in Chilina's case). Perhaps they'll bring in Sarah Bockel from the tour who briefly filled in while Chilina played the role on tour in Canada. I saw Sarah during the Philly tour stop and loved her, so I'd be happy if she were the one to close it out. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 7/19/19 at 09:28 AM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#29BEAUTIFUL Closing October
Posted: 4/7/20 at 10:08am

In case you missed various casts of the show singing "You've Got a Friend" on CBS This Morning for the Actors Fund!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdxXL6fdwA&feature=emb_title

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

MollyJeanneMusic
#30BEAUTIFUL Closing October
Posted: 4/7/20 at 10:46am

LizzieCurry said: "In case you missed various casts of the show singing "You've Got a Friend" on CBS This Morning for the Actors Fund!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdxXL6fdwA&feature=emb_title
"

This is adorable!  Although the waltz time for the song threw me for a bit of a loop...

"I think that when a movie says it was 'based on a true story,' oh, it happened - just with uglier people." - Peanut Walker, Shucked

Videos