Best Saturday Matinee Bets?

Musicguy1983
#1Best Saturday Matinee Bets?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 2:05pm

I am taking a last minute trip into the city this weekend because we won the Hamilton lottery for Friday. (I'm super stoked!) I plan to stay Friday night and try to see a Saturday matinee. Considering all of the online lotteries, rushes, and discount codes/TKTS, what would my best option be? I am interested in Come from Away, Hadestown (I know that's my longest shot), Dear Evan Hansen, Mean Girls, Moulin Rouge (also tough, I'm sure), and Waitress.

Thanks!

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#2Best Saturday Matinee Bets?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 2:08pm

Musicguy1983 said: "I am taking a last minute trip into the city this weekend because we won the Hamilton lottery for Friday. (I'm super stoked!) I plan to stay Friday night and try to see a Saturday matinee. Considering all of the online lotteries, rushes, and discount codes/TKTS, what would my best option be? I am interested in Come from Away, Hadestown (I know that's my longest shot), Dear Evan Hansen, Mean Girls, Moulin Rouge (also tough, I'm sure), and Waitress.

Thanks!
"

your best shot is tootsie lol

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

Eliza2 Profile Photo
Eliza2
#3Best Saturday Matinee Bets?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 2:12pm

Waitress has a LOT of availability right now for Saturday's matinee so that's your best shot of the shows you mentioned for TKTS options

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#4Best Saturday Matinee Bets?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 2:17pm

I think Fiddler still has digital rush via TodayTix so as long as you jump on there as soon as rush starts, you should have good shot! In fact, I just tried and could’ve got one for tonight’s 7:00 p.m. performance. Total cost = $37.50. It’s sooo good!!!

Updated On: 8/1/19 at 02:17 PM

Musicguy1983
#5Best Saturday Matinee Bets?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 2:39pm

taylortrensch said: "Musicguy1983 said: "I am taking a last minute trip into the city this weekend because we won the Hamilton lottery for Friday. (I'm super stoked!) I plan to stay Friday night and try to see a Saturday matinee. Considering all of the online lotteries, rushes, and discount codes/TKTS, what would my best option be? I am interested in Come from Away, Hadestown (I know that's my longest shot), Dear Evan Hansen, Mean Girls, Moulin Rouge (also tough, I'm sure), and Waitress.

Thanks!
"

your best shot is tootsie lol
"

lol... thanks, I think? :)

Musicguy1983
#6Best Saturday Matinee Bets?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 2:40pm

Eliza2 said: "Waitress has a LOT of availability right now for Saturday's matinee so that's your best shot of the shows you mentioned for TKTS options"

Thank you! This is very helpful!

Musicguy1983
#7Best Saturday Matinee Bets?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 2:41pm

Miles2Go2 said: "I think Fiddler still has digital rush via TodayTix so as long as you jump on there as soon as rush starts, you should have good shot! In fact, I just tried and could’ve got one for tonight’s 7:00 p.m. performance. Total cost = $37.50. It’s sooo good!!!"

I didn't know this was an option. Thank you!