pixeltracker

Diana on broadway. How will New York respond - Page 2

Diana on broadway. How will New York respond

Theatrefanboy1
#25Diana on broadway. How will New York respond
Posted: 12/10/19 at 12:12am

See I saw it in San Diego this year and originally I had been skeptical but after seeing the show I really did enjoy it. Of course I do go that they really do some work on it before hand. Because are moments of cringe. But really I thought of all the depictions of what happened. I think at its core it’s thw most honest on all accounts. And it really just was quite well done. And those costumes were beautiful

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#26Diana on broadway. How will New York respond
Posted: 12/10/19 at 12:16am

Boy, that song was not good.

Updated On: 12/10/19 at 12:16 AM

RWPrincess
#27Diana on broadway. How will New York respond
Posted: 12/10/19 at 3:14pm

I think the show will last at least a year on Broadway. Diana is a pretty universally known person and I think there are enough Americans interested in the British Royals that could keep this going in the short term. 

#28Diana on broadway. How will New York respond
Posted: 12/10/19 at 3:36pm

gibsons2 said: "I responded by buying a ticket. I haven't heard much of positive or negative feedback about the musical, so I'll be going with an open mind. "

Seems to be quiet. Oddly quiet? Not a lot of grumbling s. I had a ticket for the OOT but missed a flight  

SeanMartin2
#29Diana on broadway. How will New York respond
Posted: 12/10/19 at 8:10pm

The NY run will be treated as an extended series of previews before the rights are sold to the more lucrative Asian and European markets.

LightsOut90
#30Diana on broadway. How will New York respond
Posted: 12/11/19 at 3:19am

SeanMartin2 said: "The NY run will be treated as an extended series of previews before the rights are sold to the more lucrative Asian and European markets."

this.

magictodo123
#31Diana on broadway. How will New York respond
Posted: 12/11/19 at 8:16am

Without even having a preview on Broadway I think it's WAY too soon to predict how this show will do on Broadway. 

Videos