pixeltracker

Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats

Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#1Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats
Posted: 10/28/19 at 1:40pm

Unable to find one coherent thread about Telecharge (mostly just widespread complaints splattered throughout other threads Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats ) but wanted to share a quick mobile trick I recently figured out.

On the Telecharge mobile site (which is a nightmare for those of us who like to pick our own seats) scroll all the way down to the bottom and click Help FAQ. From there, it will open the desktop version of the site in a new tab. From there, navigate as usual to buy tickets and it will allow you to see availability/choose seats from mobile which you arent typically able to do. I was never able to get away from the mobile site when attempting to purchase on my phone so thought this was a useful find.

This came in handy for me a few minutes ago so thought Id share it.

Updated On: 10/28/19 at 01:40 PM

scampsweep
#2Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats
Posted: 10/28/19 at 1:42pm

Thanks for the tip. It is a nightmare selecting seats on an iPhone.

AllThatJazz2
#3Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats
Posted: 10/28/19 at 2:19pm

GreasedLightning said: "Unable to find one coherent thread about Telecharge (mostly just widespread complaints splattered throughout other threads Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats ) but wanted to share a quick mobile trick I recentlyfigured out.

On the Telecharge mobile site (which is a nightmare for those of us who like to pick our own seats) scroll all the way down to the bottom and click Help FAQ. From there, it will open the desktop version of the site in a new tab. From there, navigate as usual to buy tickets and it will allow you to see availability/choose seats from mobile which you arent typically able to do. I was never able to get away from the mobile site when attempting to purchase on my phone so thought this was a useful find.

This came in handy for me a few minutes ago so thought Id share it.
"

This honestly may be the most helpful information I've ever seen on these boards. I cannot tell you how many times I've been out of town during a pre-sale and forced to use the mobile site, which is so infuriatingly frustrating. Thanks very much for sharing. 

UncleCharlie
#4Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats
Posted: 10/28/19 at 3:17pm

I'm on an Android device but in the menu it allows you to check a box for "desktop site". I've used it often though I haven't tried it on the telecharge site but it may be an alternate way of getting there as well.

Becky
#5Telecharge Mobile - Choosing Seats
Posted: 10/28/19 at 9:54pm

You can also access the desktop version by holding down the “reload” arrow in your searchbar when you’re in the mobile version. “Request Desktop Site” comes up as you hold it down - and I can access choosing my seats that way.