Map of Broadway Theaters

Browneyes142
#1Map of Broadway Theaters
Posted: 4/21/20 at 2:12pm

Once upon a time, I happened upon a map that had all the Broadway theaters. when you clicked on the theater, it gave you the history of everything that had played at that theater. Is anyone familiar with this? Can someone give me the link?

I have wanted a scratch off map of Broadway theaters for a long time. I've even petitioned a few places that sell scratch off maps or other scratch off bucket lists.

I've decided in this downtime to make my own. I liked the format of that map though so I wanted to see it again. I have been to over half the theaters and seeing multiple shows at some of them. Not bad for a girl who lives in South Carolina and saw her first musical on Broadway in the last 5 years. There's no telling when I'll be able to complete the list now. But working on this will help me relive some memories.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#2Map of Broadway Theaters
Posted: 4/21/20 at 3:24pm

Is this what you’re referring to?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

MadonnaMusical Profile Photo
MadonnaMusical
#3Map of Broadway Theaters
Posted: 4/21/20 at 6:07pm

Love that site. Needs to be updated though with the Hudson Theatre. :)

Videos