pixeltracker

Broadway Cancelled Until Sept 6- Page 6

Broadway Cancelled Until Sept 6

IAMREADING
#125Broadway Cancelled Until Sept 6
Posted: 5/14/20 at 8:56pm

Damiensta said: "Call_me_jorge said: "At what phase in reopening do you think they’ll let crews enter the theatres to take down the sets of shows that closed during the crisis? I imagine Hangman’s and Beetlejuices sets will still be in their respective theatres despite being closed. "

I don’t remember which actor said that they even get a chance to get anything from rooms Bc it happened so quickly that everything was left like they were coming back next day
"

Presley Ryan posted a Tik Tok on April 24th of her going back into the Beetlejuice theatre to get some stuff. The set is still up. https://www.tiktok.com/@prezryan?lang=en

KKeller6
#126Broadway Cancelled Until Sept 6
Posted: 5/15/20 at 1:16am

SmoothLover said: "Broadway also depends on tourism. NYC isthe last place tourists will want to visit for the next few years."

I feel like with airfare, hotels, and shows possibly at a deep discount, you'll have some people from all over the world who won't be ale to resist a good deal. Will it be a lot less than what NYC usually is used to? Sure. But, you still may get a decent amount of tourism when Broadway reopens and NY is deemed "safe" by the powers that be. 

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#127Broadway Cancelled Until Sept 6
Posted: 5/15/20 at 2:59pm

People will come back when the public perception is that it is "safe" which means a vaccine or an effective treatment. How do we know this? Because the past is prologue.