Telecharge Website Policies

mattmarkowski99 Profile Photo
mattmarkowski99
#1Telecharge Website Policies
Posted: 11/16/21 at 6:40pm

Has anyone gotten this message when trying to buy tickets or checking order status on Telecharge? If so, how did you solve it? Thanks!

Sorry, it appears that you have not complied with one or more of our website policies and your ability to purchase tickets has been suspended. If after reviewing the policies you feel this in error please email us at webaccess@shubertticketing.com.

ArtMan
#2Telecharge Website Policies
Posted: 11/16/21 at 7:49pm

I received that message a couple of months ago.  I  couldn't remember my password and was putting in the wrong one multiple times.  I received that message because they thought I was a scammer.  I know I used the email and explained the situation in email.  I think I may have called also.  Once I made them aware of what happened, it was corrected immediately.  Maybe you did something similar?

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#3Telecharge Website Policies
Posted: 9/15/23 at 11:30am

This us happening to me now. I havent even pressed what show im looking to buy tickets to a a notice that says "Sorry, it appears that you have not complied with one or more of our website policies and your ability to purchase tickets has been suspended. If after reviewing the policies you feel this in error please email us at webaccess@shubertticketing.com." keeps popping up. I emailed but this is just super annoying. I don't understand how Telecharge still refuses to modernize their website. 

bananamilk
#4Telecharge Website Policies
Posted: 9/16/23 at 11:39pm

This happened to me a couple of months ago - I have no idea what caused it but if it's any consolation, it went away by itself and was back to normal in a couple of days. If you need to access it asap, (on your phone) try turning wifi off/using your 5G/LTE cell data, or vice versa. (Also agreed - the Telecharge website is so bleh, I really wish they'd update it! It literally looks like it was designed in 2010 and never updated. The mobile version is actually horrendous lol.) Hopefully it'll clear up for you soon! 

inception Profile Photo
inception
#5Telecharge Website Policies
Posted: 9/17/23 at 1:54am

Maybe try clearing your cookies.

Videos