pixeltracker

Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!

Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#1Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!
Posted: 12/17/21 at 7:24pm

I'm flying in from LA specifically to see Company. Seeing all these shows cancelling is freaking me out. 

What's the feeling there on the ground in New York? I know no one has inside info, but in your gut, do you think the show will still be running as of Wednesday?

If it isn't, I'm gonna cancel my flight, since I really had no business in NY except to see my diva La LuPone.

Scott Stephen
#2Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!
Posted: 12/17/21 at 7:40pm

First of all, there’s another thread for this about COVID cancellations. Second, Company seems to be in good shape right now but there’s really no way to tell what’s going happen tomorrow let alone Wednesday. I would advise against cancelling on the off chance the show isn’t cancelled and then you would have missed the opportunity for nothing. Just know there’s really no way to predict it and it’s really up in the air right now.

ArtMan
#3Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!
Posted: 12/17/21 at 8:02pm

You are a fan! If your airline ticket and hotel is nonrefundable I'd say still go for it.  Are you seeing anything other than Company?  I was in NYC December 1 as well as first week in November.  I had a few disappointments during my December trip where I said woe is me.  However, all my shows ran with full casts.  Looking back now with all these cancellations, I can only say how lucky I was. (we are only talking about two weeks from my December trip)  I feel for you and everybody who had their shows cancelled or had to cancel their trips.

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#4Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!
Posted: 12/17/21 at 9:03pm

So far only Company. I was going to play by ear and maybe see a couple other shows. I guess the only fear about going is that I'll arrive and the city will be in lockdown. But, I guess it's silly to worry about that stuff. If the show is still on as of the time of my flight, I'm going. 

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#5Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!

Dupe

Updated On: 12/17/21 at 09:03 PM

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#6Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!

So far only Company. I was going to play by ear and maybe see a couple other shows. I guess the only fear about going is that I'll arrive and the city will be in lockdown. But, I guess it's silly to worry about that stuff. If the show is still on as of the time of my flight, I'm going. 

yesraccoons Profile Photo
yesraccoons
#7Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!
Posted: 12/18/21 at 11:40pm

Company played tonight but it seems like they were maxed out or near maxed in terms of understudies. 

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#8Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!
Posted: 12/18/21 at 11:46pm

yesraccoons said: "Company played tonight but it seems like they were maxed out or near maxed in terms of understudies."

Was Patti there or Katrina?

yesraccoons Profile Photo
yesraccoons
#9Have tickets for Wednesday. Worried!
Posted: 12/18/21 at 11:56pm

Both Patti and Katrina were there. But there were about 3 understudies in the show and many of the understudies are the understudy for multiple roles. 

Videos