News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JayElle

JayElle Profile Photo
Member Name: JayElle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE OUTSIDERS Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Jul 18 2024, 11:23:23 AM

Any truth to the entire cast missing on a Sunday matinee per a B'way Facebook post?

Are the 2 leads done?  

THE OUTSIDERS Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Jul 18 2024, 11:19:41 AM

Streganona said: "Interesting discussion of the rumble scene in the Forbes article. Can someone who has seen both The Outsiders and Ivo Van Hove's revival of West Side Story compare these two rumbles in the rain? I wonder if The Outsiders team, including Danya Taymor, was inspired in part by WSS.

I saw both and my immediate reaction was its similarity to WSS only with fewer folks.

"

Redwood Presale code
 Jul 17 2024, 10:14:12 AM

thank you...I didn't get any email response either... So Redwood it is!!  

Redwood Presale code
 Jul 17 2024, 10:03:26 AM

Is there a chat on this show?  Presale code?  thank you

Jonathan Groff Sets 2025 Broadway Return with JUST IN TIME?
 Jul 17 2024, 10:02:34 AM

Are there tickets to reading?

Stereophonic Smoking Herbal
 Jun 29 2024, 08:02:38 AM

Only a respirator works with smoke which is why firemen use them.  

Jun 29 2024, 07:03:35 AM

"As to the point ofwhythey’re smoking: it’s set in the 70’s and everyone smoked cigarettes, weed, or both. Especially rockstars. It’s authentic, even if you think it’s gross."

I lived the 1970s with the smoking that killed (cancer, emphysema), maimed (COPD, heart disease), and sickened (bronchitis. Father had one-fourth of one lung functioning when he died of emphysema from 4 packs/day.  My siblings and me got chronic bronc

Jun 28 2024, 08:59:13 AM

Matchi said: "I was in the sixth row last week, and at times it was distracting to me. If you're sensitive to the smell I would sit far away."

Thanks to all who responded.  Herbal cigs  isn't  good for those anywhere around it.  American Cancer Society and multiple health systems say they aren't safe, but their use have become more prolific on stage.  Its absence wouldn't diminish the show.  It's particularly bad

Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
 Jun 25 2024, 11:06:22 AM

Can anyone tell me how often they smoke. Allergic so need to find good spot from stage. Tnx

Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
 Jun 25 2024, 06:50:02 AM

How frequent is smoking herbal cigs?  Allergic and need to sit further back. Would appreciate comments. Thanks.

Jun 24 2024, 08:09:22 AM

Can anyone advise how often cast smokes during show?  Does it overwhelm small theater?  Really want to see show but allergic.  Herbal cig smoke smell permeated Mother Play. Wonder if Stereophonic has same issue.  Thank you.

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews
 Mar 20 2024, 09:58:25 PM

Where are they stage mooring in this theater?  Unfamiliar with location in this theater. Have tkts upcoming.  Tnx

Who could replace Josh Groban?
 Sep 18 2023, 11:48:47 PM

"Okieriete Onaodowan, too soon?"

LOLOL...that's one way to ensure closure!

THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
 Sep 6 2023, 11:45:41 AM

Johnny O of NY Post said deal to bring Lehman to Lincoln Center fell through.

THE LEHMAN TRILOGY Returning to Broadway This Fall?
 Aug 28 2023, 09:11:58 PM

Broadway Flash said: "I hope they can get the original guys back to Broadway."

Well, Adam Godley should be available since that "One More Time...' ends next week. His ability to twist into a deathly heap on the table was just one of his incredible moments.

Number of completed songs in Sondheim new score
 Aug 6 2023, 11:25:25 PM

Buneul ....   "The project, Sondheim has previously revealed, is in two acts, the first based on Buñuel’s The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (1972), the second on The Exterminating Angel (1962), both set at surreal dinner parties. "

Number of completed songs in Sondheim new score
 Aug 6 2023, 08:34:03 PM

signorafosca2 said: "Considering there were 4-5 readings of this show over the last seven years of Sondheim’s life I find it very hard to believe there are only six completed songs....."

What show?  Name please?  tnx

SPAMALOT To Play The St James This Fall
 Aug 2 2023, 12:21:54 PM

Glad to have it back. Long overdue.  Still have the signed B'way Cares poster from original cast.  Be nice to have an updated one to partner it.

GREY HOUSE Previews
 Apr 30 2023, 08:54:52 AM

Any discount codes mailed? 

Pipe smoking offensive from smell perspective?

MERRILY will transfer next falli
 Mar 23 2023, 11:36:36 AM

didn't take my code...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You