RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#1RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 7/7/22 at 3:29pm

Meet the Queens. Premieres July 30th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_OU9hTSOdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Va6sHeWbVg

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 7/7/22 at 03:29 PM

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#2RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 8/24/22 at 11:17am

Just watched the first two episodes. I'm reminded of season one...why are these queens so unlikable? Is this a cultural misunderstanding? lol

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#3RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 8/24/22 at 4:32pm

TotallyEffed said: "Just watched the first two episodes. I'm reminded of season one...why are these queens so unlikable? Is this a cultural misunderstanding? lol"

Interesting you say that - I find these queens to be much more likeable. Not my favorite season by any means, but it's much better than season 1. 

TotallyEffed
#4RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 8/24/22 at 9:21pm

Definitely an improvement but…I can’t say I’m rooting for any of them, either.

They strike me as kind of mean, to be honest. I like Kween Kong despite the fact that she has struggled the first two episodes I’ve watched.

HenryTDobson
#5RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 8/24/22 at 11:28pm

TotallyEffed said: "Definitely an improvement but…I can’t say I’m rooting for any of them, either.

They strike me as kind of mean, to be honest. I like Kween Kong despite the fact that she has struggled the first two episodes I’ve watched.
"

Kween Kong is definitely my favorite as well. I think she's on her way up. I think it'l be between her and Hannah Conda for the finale. 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#6RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 8/25/22 at 8:42am

TotallyEffed said: "Definitely an improvement but…I can’t say I’m rooting for any of them, either.

"

I can tell you why you like Kween Kong. She is probably the hottest queen out of drag to walk into the werkroom in 30+ seasons of DR out there, lol.

I really want Molly Poppinz to win it all, but they seem to be going for a Hannah Conda win based on editing.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

TotallyEffed
#7RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 8/25/22 at 9:44am

She is really, really hot.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#8RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 9/19/22 at 1:19pm

Valentina3 said: "TotallyEffed said: "Definitely an improvement but…I can’t say I’m rooting for any of them, either.

"

I can tell you why you like Kween Kong. She is probably the hottest queen out of drag to walk into the werkroom in 30+ seasons of DR out there, lol. I really want Molly Poppinz to win it all, but they seem to be going for a Hannah Conda win based on editing.
"

Coming into the final episode, I was sure Hannah was going to win. Halfway through the episode, to me the editing started suggesting that Kween was going to take it. But after the lipsync was over with, the only one I was rooting for was Spankie and OMG I'm SO happy she won. What a fantastic, and refreshing winner.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

HenryTDobson
#9RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 2
Posted: 9/20/22 at 6:38pm

This was a great season and a HUGE improvement from season one. Any one of the top three were deserving winners. While I was personally rooting for Kween Kong, I was just as happy for Spankie. The only letdown of the final episode was that we didn't get to see all the queens return! Ah well.