pixeltracker

plz.. I really want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" in Original Cast recording album

plz.. I really want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" in Original Cast recording album

Gaiden
#1plz.. I really want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" in Original Cast recording album
Posted: 9/30/22 at 10:51am

(Sorry for my bad english...)

I really love the Original Broadway Cast recording

And I'm always impressed by Reprise version of this song

I always thought the voice of the solo part was so beautiful.

(My heart wants to beat like the wings
Of the birds that rise from the lake
To the trees.

My heart wants to sigh
Like a chime that flies
From a church on a breeze)

And I Guessed It was Liesl (Lauri Peters)

But, after I saw Video of Some Production, I start thinking It's maybe a Friedrich or Kurt

I want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" but can't find it anywhere

if anyone knows, I hope I can get some answer..

Thank you

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#2plz.. I really want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" in Original Cast recording album
Posted: 9/30/22 at 11:02am

Ask Kevin Daly on twitter. He will know. He always knows.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#3plz.. I really want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" in Original Cast recording album
Posted: 9/30/22 at 11:26am

According to the vocal score, it noted that "in the New York production, it was sung by Kurt" who was played by Joseph Stewart.

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

mikey2573
#4plz.. I really want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" in Original Cast recording album
Posted: 10/1/22 at 12:42am

I was in a regional production of THE SOUND OF MUSIC many, many years ago and I played Kurt Von Trapp.  According to the score we had for that production, Kurt sings the solo part of the children's portion.  I sang it in that production.   I have seen many productions where Kurt sings the solo part.  However, I have also seen productions where it was sung by Leisl or Louisa as well.  But I believe that in the score the part is given to Kurt.  So the person who sings it on the Original Broadway cast recording is most likely the actor who played Kurt. 

Gaiden
Gaiden
Gaiden
#7plz.. I really want to know who sing the Solo part of "Sound of Music reprise" in Original Cast recording album
Posted: 10/1/22 at 4:27am

Thank you for Sharing your Experienced Imformation :) I really appreciate being informed

Videos