pixeltracker

Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello- Page 5

Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello

perfectpenguin
#100Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 7:20pm

Matt Rogers said: "perfectpenguin said: "Matt Rogers said: "njguy2 said: "This just showed up on TDF for multiple dates. Very excited to see this."

And yet they won’t put out a discount code.
"

There’s got to be one floating around since Today Tix uses discount codes and they have like $10-$12 off for some balcony seats at select shows.
"

There is not one floating around anywhere yet. I’ve already blown my wad on overpriced Sweeney tickets and a few others. I really want to be see this but not at the prices they are currently charging for any halfway good seat in the theater.
"

That’s not my point. TodayTix uses discount codes to buy tickets. They will not purchase full price tickets and discount them. They take known discount codes and go to the box office and buy tickets. So it’s known to them, not to us. We just have to wait for it. 

perfectpenguin
#101Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 7:21pm

TaffyDavenport said: "perfectpenguin said: "TaffyDavenport said: "yyys said: "any seats to avoid at the Lyceum?"

Balcony, if you can avoid it, and this is coming from someone who doesn't mind sitting in balconies.
"

Yikes. I’ll be calling Telecharge tomorrow to try and grt my seat changed. I have a balcony seat for May. How’s the mezz at the Lyceum?
"

Mezzanine is great, even the last row, with very little visible balcony overhang, because it was built so high up.

This is a pic from mezzanine G 2, second to last row on the side, and it looks as if there isn't even a balcony:

Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello

"

Oh wow that’s actually a great view!! Thanks for this Taffy!

JasonC3
#102Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 7:39pm

I think many are hoping for a more substantial discount than $10-$12 off balcony at select performances.  I imagine we'll have one in a few weeks.

yyys
#103Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 9:13pm

I would've bought seats yesterday to avoid telecharge fees but the box office was closed (sign says April 7th though).

EAPEAPMO
#104Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 9:17pm

JasonC3 said: "I think many are hoping for a more substantial discount than $10-$12 off balcony at select performances. I imagine we'll have one in a few weeks."

It's on TDF it looks like, I'm using that for the first time this upcoming week so I'm not sure what sort of seats they give you, but looks like a decent discount!

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#105Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 9:20pm

yyys said: "I would've bought seats yesterday to avoid telecharge fees but the box office was closed (sign says April 7th though)."

Box office hours are listed on Telecharge, and they're closed on Sundays until May 28.

Ptero2
#106Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 9:34pm

EAPEAPMO said: "JasonC3 said: "I think many are hoping for a more substantial discount than $10-$12 off balcony at select performances. I imagine we'll have one in a few weeks."

It's on TDF it looks like, I'm using that for the first time this upcoming week so I'm not sure what sort of seats they give you, but looks like a decent discount!
"

I've never gotten a bad seat from TDF. Enjoy! I'll also be seeing this one through TDF. 

yyys
#107Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 9:39pm

Ahh I just assumed it was open on Sundays!  cool

TaffyDavenport said: "yyys said: "I would've bought seats yesterday to avoid telecharge fees but the box office was closed (sign says April 7th though)."

Box office hours are listed on Telecharge, and they're closed on Sundays until May 28.
"

yyys
#108Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 10:40pm

can you pick your seats on TDF?

Ptero2 said: "EAPEAPMO said: "JasonC3 said: "I think many are hoping for a more substantial discount than $10-$12 off balcony at select performances. I imagine we'll have one in a few weeks."

"

I've never gotten a bad seat from TDF. Enjoy! I'll also be seeing this one through TDF.
"

Updated On: 4/17/23 at 10:40 PM

PipingHotPiccolo
#109Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/17/23 at 10:57pm

nope, and where you sit is totally hit/miss.

yyys
#110Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/18/23 at 11:22am

No fees on todaytix.

Good discounts if you don't mind balcony seats.

perfectpenguin
#111Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
Posted: 4/19/23 at 5:24pm

Telecharge let me move from the balcony to the mezz! I think this was a good decision. The seat looks good on a view from my seat for being rear mezz.

Videos