News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ptero2

Member Name: Ptero2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stephanie Mills Hadestown
 Jul 12 2024, 10:05:33 PM
I saw her tonight. Unfortunately she missed several lines in the first act, particularly badly in Road To Hell, where she even visibly reacted to her own missed line.

That being said... her vocals and acting choices were sublime already, and she was near perfect in the second act. Probably worth waiting a few weeks for her to get more comfortable with the material, but definitely worth going back for.

Erivo, Graham, Gotay, and more to lead A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC IN CONCERT
 Jun 30 2024, 10:27:56 AM
This is so good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcF0SWoBbYc
Erivo, Graham, Gotay, and more to lead A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC IN CONCERT
 Jun 29 2024, 12:11:30 AM
Want to give some extra love to Jin Ha, who sang his big song so beautifully (and without a book!). He and Ruthie were the highlights of the night for me.
BroadwayWorld Announces Summer Madness Bracket - Best Musical: Losers Edition
 Jun 26 2024, 03:49:24 PM

How is it this close between Follies and Aladdin??

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
 Jun 21 2024, 12:22:49 AM
This is out everywhere now!
THE OUTSIDERS Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Jun 19 2024, 04:07:10 PM

Ensemble1698878795 said: "Ptero2 said: "I hope someone gets to the bottom of the mysterious unexplainable absences of the lead and his understudy from this Tony-award winning Best Musical! There is no war in Ba Sing Se, etc."

I think you all forget productions don't owe you any explanation. These actors are not above the title, plus you don't know what's going on in their personal lives.
"

This was not a commentary on the prod

THE OUTSIDERS Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Jun 19 2024, 03:23:20 PM

I hope someone gets to the bottom of the mysterious unexplainable absences of the lead and his understudy from this Tony-award winning Best Musical! There is no war in Ba Sing Se, etc. 

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 08:13:28 PM
Leslie did not look very happy
The 77th Annual Tony Award Snubs!
 Jun 16 2024, 05:37:59 PM
[break glass in case Kelli O'Hara doesn't win]

KELLI O'HARA WAS ROBBED

Roundabout season includes PENZANCE, YELLOW FACE, and more
 Jun 13 2024, 06:05:12 PM

HipTix pre-sale for all of these is live.

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
 Jun 8 2024, 09:50:00 AM

Regardless of the drama below, the release date appears to be accurate and is posted to Jessica Molaskey's IG (and has been reposted by other cast members):

https://www.instagram.com/p/C75Ij0EvKjJ/?hl=en

Cast recording June 21st!

SUFFS Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread
 Jun 6 2024, 05:45:32 PM

I can't stop listening to "The Campaign" and making myself sad all over again. 

What Next For The Majestic?
 May 29 2024, 11:35:12 AM

Voter said: "Now there is an R and a Y on the screen"

Fingers crossed for Romeo + Yuliet

The Official TDF Thread
 May 28 2024, 11:24:52 PM

Tommy was row Q left orch seat 11. Not as bad as I expected - facial expressions were clear and wasn't bothered by any of the slight obstructions to the projections. I'm gonna consider myself lucky after hearing some of the TDF/lottery horror stories for this show in particular.

Strangely enough, there was a solid chunk of unsold seats several rows ahead of where I was sitting (which were all filled in by others during intermission, who undoubtedly were escaping some of the man

City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
 May 23 2024, 12:52:07 PM

Popular said: "Calling directly was a lot smoother than waiting online. I was done getting tickets way before my time on the cue was up."

This is what I ended up doing as I was also getting "unable to reserve seat." I just called and asked for the seat I was trying to reserve (balcony row A) and they were able to buy it for me.

I think any "sold out" messages are incorrect, as it looked like the majority of the balcony was available for the

May 23 2024, 12:28:06 PM

Checkout is failing whenever I try to buy a ticket. Gonna have PTSD after McNeal LincTix, Romeo + Juliet presale, and access center tickets for this ;_;

May 23 2024, 11:10:19 AM

seussical93 said: "Anyone know if there is an Access City Center Club code for Ragtime? I’m a member and haven’t gotten an email about it yet. Do they usually have Access tickets available for the opener of the season? Thanks all!"

Don't know if it'll work immediately but the ACC2425 code appears to be active.

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
 May 21 2024, 01:45:14 PM

Got through to purchase twice and the charge showed up on my phone both times but don't think it actually went through (no email, charge disappeared) :( 

New Hadestown Casting
 May 21 2024, 11:00:40 AM

Another musician as Persephone! Waiting for Anais to take a swing at it herself ;)

HOME Previews
 May 20 2024, 12:46:05 PM

UWS10023 said: "Has this been up on TKTS?"

Yes, I saw this on the board yesterday for very cheap (forget exactly how much).

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You