News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ptero2

Member Name: Ptero2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HOME Previews
 May 20 2024, 12:46:05 PM

UWS10023 said: "Has this been up on TKTS?"

Yes, I saw this on the board yesterday for very cheap (forget exactly how much).

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 May 16 2024, 03:54:11 PM

Kad said: "They’re going to set it in New Orleans."

I'd hate to see what's getting a cajun "flavor"...

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 May 16 2024, 12:13:32 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Ptero2 said: "Curious to see if everyone is returning."

Well at least one person (Helen Shen) can't return, since she's leadingMaybe Happy Ending.

Yeah, that's a given. She actually left a few weeks before the show ended for The Lonely Few, so I'd assume her replacement would be the one transferring. I guess I was moreso wondering about the leads. Really hope Alyse Alan Louis tr

May 16 2024, 11:20:36 AM

YESSSS

Open-ended run too! Curious to see if everyone is returning. 

New Hadestown Casting
 May 15 2024, 03:36:06 PM

Saw this yesterday - the current cast is nearly rivaling the OBC in terms of quality, in my opinion. Fisher and Boykin are the definitive Orpheus/Hades for me (no disrespect to the magnificent Patrick Page) and the Brioneses are doing some phenomenal work. The only kind-of weak point for me is DiFranco, who's fine but isn't doing anything too interesting from an acting perspective.

I'm more excited for new Hadestown casts than I am for 70% of new musicals these days... any

New Hadestown Casting
 May 13 2024, 11:40:31 PM

ElizaSchuyler said: "Grain of salt, but I heard that Maia Reficco is being announced as the next Eurydice tomorrow."

The “recent Instagram follows” test checks out. Newly following Hadestown, Isa, Lola, Jordan, and Rachel Chavkin

Dave Malloy's THREE HOUSES at Signature
 May 9 2024, 12:29:48 PM

The song towards the end of the first house (“The Berries and the Plums” or something along those lines) was incredible. Can’t wait to go back.

Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster will next star in ‘Sweeney Todd'
 May 5 2024, 12:16:42 PM

EDSOSLO858 said: "Anyone here going to today’s final Broadway performance?"

I'll be there! Bought tickets before the closing was announced so didn't have to pay an arm and a leg.

Recent stage door experiences at Enemy of the People?
 May 3 2024, 03:57:09 PM

I've gone twice, Jeremy and Michael signed but didn't take pictures both times. Victoria didn't come out either time. 

Stage door is also surprisingly relaxed - maybe too out of the way for the autograph hounds and tourists?

SIX Lottery Tickets
 May 2 2024, 09:52:23 AM

I won late last year-ish and sat towards the very front right orch. Great seats.

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024
 Apr 30 2024, 09:45:54 AM

ColorTheHours048 said: "Ptero2 said: "Who the heck is gonna win Featured Actor in a Play? Corey Stoll? Will Keen was the most common prediction I had seen before today, but, well..."

Eli Gelb or Will Brill would be my pick.
"

I'm gonna bust out the champagne if Gelb wins. 

Apr 30 2024, 09:39:00 AM

Who the heck is gonna win Featured Actor in a Play? Corey Stoll? Will Keen was the most common prediction I had seen before today, but, well...

Apr 30 2024, 09:16:54 AM

Holy cow, Stereophonic! 5 featured noms is wild but well deserved. Let's go Eli Gelb!

Apr 30 2024, 09:08:35 AM

Hell's Kitchen with a Best Book nomination - hell has frozen

Apr 30 2024, 08:52:41 AM

Yay for Jaja and Brody Grant! Boo for no DOWAR in Best Musical!

What’s Your Favorite Song From the 23-24 Season
 Apr 27 2024, 08:17:39 AM

Off-Broadway: The Western Wall

Broadwa: There Go I

Apr 25 2024, 09:55:22 PM

FYI: more tickets dropped for the penultimate show on Saturday. Get em while you can.

2024 Outer Critics Circle Nominations & Awards
 Apr 23 2024, 04:19:27 PM

Personally kind of love these nominations - maybe I'm biased as someone who loved Teeth and The Connector a lot :) 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 12 2024, 04:13:17 PM

idioteque... said: "musicalbluemirror said: "My Lempicka tickets for tonight are side side Orchestra Row N"

Has Lempicka been selling that well that they are giving crap seats (assuming you were all the way on the side?)

can anyone comment on how Appropriate’sseating is? Heard lotto is all the way on the side but it seems like the show isn’t selling out the house and plenty of seats available a week in advance
"

SPAMALOT sets closing date
 Apr 11 2024, 10:26:38 PM

Bwayfan12092 said: "I know it may be a weird place for this, but couldnt find anywhere else and it is a SPAMALOT thread. for anyone who saw the revival, what was the TikTok line at the end of "Not Yet Dead"?"

I believe it was "We'll make TikToks of the gore!" instead of "We'll have girlfriends by the score!"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You