Life of Pi RUSH

Lumiere2 Profile Photo
Lumiere2
#1Life of Pi RUSH
Posted: 5/20/23 at 12:17am

Rushed today - and I was surprised to see there wasn't already a rush thread for this show.

But it's also easy to see why - it's almost always available no problem. Went to the box office at 12:00pm noon today for tonight's show, Friday the 19th. Tickets were $40 each, and we got Orchestra Left, row Q, seats 17 and 19.

The seats were full view - saw the whole show and the effects on stage and throughout the theatre. They give great seats for the play and you can buy your tickets anytime. :)

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#2Life of Pi RUSH
Posted: 5/20/23 at 8:29am

New York, New York is also an easy rush. I got tickets 5 minutes to showtime.

yyys
#3Life of Pi RUSH
Posted: 5/20/23 at 10:29am

you can also rush this online on telecharge

Hairspray0901
#4Life of Pi RUSH
Posted: 5/20/23 at 10:46am

Rush online is also a great option for this show but if you see anything offered in the front orch (ie: they tell you “2 rows from the stage” vs “18 rows from the stage&rdquoLife of Pi RUSH don’t take it. Just keep refreshing and eventually they offer further back in the orch or mezz from what I’ve seen. 

yyys
#5Life of Pi RUSH
Posted: 5/20/23 at 11:07am

yep, the mezz shows up eventually!

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#6Life of Pi RUSH
Posted: 6/17/23 at 5:53pm

I got online rush today and had a little issue. I kept checking all day to try to get a mezzanine seat, but it kept giving orchestra seats that were 2-6 rows back. Finally it gave me an orchestra seat that was 13 rows back (probably Row N). After checking View From My Seat, I decided that that would be a good enough view and purchased it. However, when they sent me my ticket and it was for Orchestra Row G. G is technically out of their obstructed section (Row B-F). but looking at View From My Seat, several people specifically mentioned that they still couldn't see the projections. 

I'm really upset because I wouldn't have bought these seats if I'd known they would be row G. I'm gonna try to go to the box office and ask if they can move me, but I'm not feeling hopeful, especially because it's a discount ticket. 

Has this happened to anyone else before?

GoodThingGoing3
#7Life of Pi RUSH
Posted: 6/17/23 at 7:06pm

Yes! I purchased a rush seat that was in the “second row mezzanine” only to get a ticket in row G. I immediately called telecharge and explained that I bought that ticket specifically because of the listed seat, and that they sent me a ticket that I did not buy. I got put on hold for 2 mins while the rep talked to a supervisor and they issued me a refund.

A few weeks later I went to the box office at opening and specifically asked if they sold rush in the mezz. The very nice attendant sold me a great rush seat in the front mezz!

Videos