pixeltracker

Rush/lottery/SRO for Back to the Future

Rush/lottery/SRO for Back to the Future

Dkinny23
#1Rush/lottery/SRO for Back to the Future
Posted: 7/8/23 at 12:27pm

Hey was looking to hear people’s experiences with rush, lottery, and SRO for back to the future. Last time I did lottery at winter garden theater the seats were horrible - extreme sides of orchestra making me miss 75% of the show. Was more so interested in SRO given that experience, but never did it in that theater and forgot to look at the view from there last time I was there. I heard there’s some really cool visual effects in the show, especially at the end. Would SRO spot offer a good view for that? Also any idea how much they are charging these days for SRO for this show? Assuming $40ish given the rush and lottery ticket prices. 

mayajayt
#2Rush/lottery/SRO for Back to the Future
Posted: 7/8/23 at 12:36pm

I was on the extreme left side and I think I only missed one or two things. The big effects are pretty easy to see bc they’re concentrated in center stage. Not sure how much they’re charging for SRO

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#3Rush/lottery/SRO for Back to the Future
Posted: 7/8/23 at 1:01pm

I rushed this morning. Got there at 8:30 and was probably 15 people back? I didn't count. I was right in front of the store, just past the edge of the marquee. By 10, the line went around the block. 

I got a single seat for the 2 pm show and it's Mezz B28, which is off to the side a bit but not nearly as off to the side as you can be at the WInter Garden. 

For people buying multiple tickets, I heard them offering partial view together or full view if they were willing to split. 

spicemonkey
#4Rush/lottery/SRO for Back to the Future
Posted: 7/8/23 at 1:28pm

my lottery seat was B38 

I was able to see 95% of the performance, but could not capture the full effect of the set design 

Alex M Profile Photo
Alex M
#5Rush/lottery/SRO for Back to the Future
Posted: 7/10/23 at 9:12pm

Thinking about rushing tomorrow but do work during the day. I could probably sneak out a bit early and grab tickets but Im wondering if there is even a point.