VIP Lounge at Here Lies Love?

DearTheodosia
#1VIP Lounge at Here Lies Love?
Posted: 8/4/23 at 7:06pm

I just bought the one remaining ticket (not on the floor) for Here lies love tonight. It's in the VIP lounge. Anyone know exactly what that is? It says "enclosed," so I'm hoping I can still actually see the show.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#2VIP Lounge at Here Lies Love?
Posted: 8/4/23 at 7:36pm

bear88
#3VIP Lounge at Here Lies Love?
Posted: 8/4/23 at 8:04pm

Fancy.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#4VIP Lounge at Here Lies Love?
Posted: 8/4/23 at 9:16pm

Here from - a view from my seat: VIP Lounge B 102

Amazing seat! There is only 2 rows in the VIP booth and the second row is elevated so no one blocks you! It is a perfect view and performers dance and sing and interact right in front of you! The last 15 minutes of the show you can go to the dance floor so you are getting both experiences! I would 100% do this again!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

SFCowboy
#5VIP Lounge at Here Lies Love?
Posted: 8/5/23 at 1:56am

One thing to note, because it’s an enclosed area, you can’t directly see anything going on above you in the mezzanine, including the DJ, or when the actors are on top of the steps that roll up in front of the mezzanine. You can see them on screens set up on the sides of the “lounge,” and this seems to work for the most part, but there were times I felt like I was missing something.