pixeltracker

Alfred Molina, John Douglas Thompson & Chris Perfetti to lead INHERIT THE WIND at Pasadena Playhouse

Alfred Molina, John Douglas Thompson & Chris Perfetti to lead INHERIT THE WIND at Pasadena Playhouse

KevinKlawitter
DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#2Alfred Molina, John Douglas Thompson & Chris Perfetti to lead INHERIT THE WIND at Pasadena Playhouse
Posted: 9/28/23 at 4:29pm

I need this to come back to Broadway. I know it’s a big cast, so they probably won’t, but it’s so relevant right now. Matthew Harrison Brady and Donald Trump are the same human - craving praise and attention, loud, and unable to accept defeat. Modernism vs traditionalism? Come on!

UncleCharlie
#3Alfred Molina, John Douglas Thompson & Chris Perfetti to lead INHERIT THE WIND at Pasadena Playhouse
Posted: 9/29/23 at 4:04am

Saw the announcement today. Had already bought my tickets for mid-November. What a cast led by two powerhouse actors going at it. 

Pasadena Playhouse is absolutely killing it. They're finishing up a run of the Sound Inside with Amy Brenneman knocking it out of the park in the role that won Mary-Louise Parker a Tony and now Inherit the Wind. And this is coming off a hugely successful Sondheim season for 22-23.

Great job!