pixeltracker

Broadway Week ticket buying question

Broadway Week ticket buying question

Islander_fan
#1Broadway Week ticket buying question
Posted: 1/21/24 at 8:07am

So, my cousins and I are planning on seeing Moulin Rouge this Friday. Now, I know that Broadway week is a two for one deal. However, is it possible to buy three and only use the Broadway Week offer for two of the three tickets?  And, is it online only or can you get these at the box office too? 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Broadway Week ticket buying question
Posted: 1/21/24 at 9:57am

Yes, I definitely have heard of buying an odd number of tix within this discount/offer. I'm sure the offer would be available at the box office - most are if they are offered thru their official ticketer.

However, remember that this offer is limited - many shows sell out of their offering very quickly.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

chrishuyen
#3Broadway Week ticket buying question
Posted: 1/22/24 at 2:05pm

Yes, a lot of the time the offer amounts more to "half off if you buy more than 2" since I've been able to buy odd numbers of tickets all at the discounted price.  And yes, you can buy at the box office as well, just mention you want to use the Broadway Week offer (and it would be good to look up the seats you want beforehand so you know for sure they're included in the offer).  One minor note on buying in person: when I was getting Hadestown tickets last year, I was able to purchase an odd number all at the offer price on SeatGeek, but when I went to the box office in person, they said they could only do even numbers.  Since Moulin Rouge is also a Jujamcyn theater, this could be something you run into, but in the case that that happens, I'm sure they'll let you purchase the third ticket for full price if you go to the box office.