News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Merrily Standing Room

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#1Merrily Standing Room
Posted: 5/21/24 at 8:06pm

Does it exist?

yyys
#2Merrily Standing Room
Posted: 5/21/24 at 8:42pm

Nope

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3Merrily Standing Room
Posted: 5/21/24 at 8:47pm

I don't think the Hudson ever allows SRO. 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Dkinny23
#4Merrily Standing Room
Posted: 5/22/24 at 11:46am

(Insert Clever Name) said: "Does it exist?"

It does not exist.

I went to the box office a while ago to ask and they told me they don't do standing room or rush, only digital lottery. I sort of laughed and they chuckled back saying they are aware not a lot of tickets are won through the lottery. I asked if they ever sell anything less than $100 and they told me they have $79 tickets but you have to book them a bit far in advance. 

LuckyDipster Profile Photo
LuckyDipster
#5Merrily Standing Room
Posted: 5/22/24 at 6:59pm

Dkinny23 said: "I asked if they ever sell anything less than $100 and they told me they have $79 tickets but you have to book them a bit far in advance."

Yes, our tickets were under $100 and we did buy them several months in advance.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#6Merrily Standing Room
Posted: 5/22/24 at 11:56pm

yup my friend and I were able to get tix below $100 (I think total cost was $72). Bought them in advance for Oct 31st and Feb 14th ... both unpopular dates to watch the show.

Back when it was in NYTW, highest price was $145 but all the seats were amazing! Lottery seat was $25 and seat was front row. 

Videos