Oh, Mary - Broadway transfer

The8re phan Profile Photo
The8re phan
#1Oh, Mary - Broadway transfer
Posted: 6/12/24 at 7:56pm

The Village sensation begins performances on Broadway two weeks from tonight........ how long until it's extended?

Slotted spoons don't hold much soup
Updated On: 6/12/24 at 07:56 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#2Oh, Mary - Broadway transfer
Posted: 6/12/24 at 8:15pm

I’ll be there the 29th- the perfect start to Pride weekend. Really rooting for this to be a success uptown- it’s a special, stupid little play. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3Oh, Mary - Broadway transfer
Posted: 6/12/24 at 9:29pm

Did this really need another thread?

I also saw it off-Broadway 10x and seeing it 3 more. I will also be there on the 29th (evening)

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Wayman_Wong
#4Oh, Mary - Broadway transfer
Posted: 6/12/24 at 11:43pm

In his recent appearance on ''The Tonight Show,'' Cole Escola told Jimmy Fallon that he's ''terrified'' about ''Oh, Mary!'' moving to Broadway and joked that his soldout show was ''overhyped,'' He wisecracked: ''The bar is too high. It's time for us to be taken down a few pegs.'' I, for one, hope his hilarious comedy is a big, fat hit on Broadway, too, so it can extend and extend (especially so I can catch it again later this year).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_yHLnf9mzY&t=11s

BoringBoredBoard40
#5Oh, Mary - Broadway transfer
Posted: 6/13/24 at 1:41am

I am really hoping this gets recorded and done in the style of an old vhs quality episode of like Playhouse 60 or Great Performances. 

Videos