pixeltracker

The Producers karaoke..? any help?:(

The Producers karaoke..? any help?:(

Broadwaybound22
#0The Producers karaoke..? any help?:(
Posted: 5/22/03 at 8:13pm

Hey there all,

I'm a massive musical theatre fan, and also new to this board. I think the site is really fantastic, finally a solid place for Theatre discussion!
Anyway, my question to you forum veterans is about the Producers karaoke..i know one was released with the Full Monty karaoke CD, however, I've searched all over and have had no luck. I know it can be sourced for online purchase, but I was wondering if any member here had it (or even one of the songs), and wouldn't mind sharing a song or two from it. It's for auditioning purposes and could really use any songs from it.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your time
-BroadwayBound22

Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex Profile Photo
Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex
#1The Producers Forum
Posted: 5/22/03 at 8:38pm

If you don't find what your seeking here you might consider posting on The Producers Forum which is a part of The Producers on Broadway web site. The attached link will take you to their Home page. From there go to the fan area, and click on the telephone.

Good Luck!
The Producers on Broadway

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#2i think you can find one here?
Posted: 5/22/03 at 11:05pm

there is a store on broadway that carries karoake cd's for b'way shows....they will probably have it if there is one...i don't know the exact address...but if you start at the tkst booth and walk north up broadway, it's on your left. it's a huge music store on the corner...maybe 47th or 48th street? they have sheet music and cd's and all kinds of music stuff in the window and the store itself is massive and hard to miss.

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

#3The 3 songs from The Producers
Posted: 5/23/03 at 1:39am

In checking out that Karaoke CD you're trying to find, I saw a description of it on an web site. There are three songs from The Producers on it including:
1) Springtime for Hitler
2) King of Broadway
3) When You Got It, Flaunt It
While fun, they definitely would be dynamic auditioning numbers.

Good Luck!

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.

Eleven Profile Photo
Eleven
#4What web site?
Posted: 5/23/03 at 1:55am

Alvin, Where did you see that CD on the web?

#5DB Karaoke
Posted: 5/23/03 at 2:02am

The link is listed below:
D B Karaoke - Music - Producers/Full Monty

#6The Colony
Posted: 5/23/03 at 6:11am

The store you're thinking of is The Colony, on 49th and Broadway, and, if anyone has it in New York, they do.

#7colony
Posted: 5/23/03 at 11:12am

yes, here's the link
Colony Producers/Full Monty Kareoke

Videos