Wicked Review

KB
#0Wicked Review
Posted: 6/10/03 at 2:40pm

From a non-theater person at Ain't It Cool News.

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=15394

Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex Profile Photo
Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex
#1re: Wicked - Four Paws Up!
Posted: 6/10/03 at 2:54pm

Who needs critics when you've got Rex. He saw Wicked last weekend in San Francisco and gives it FOUR PAWS UP! Our review is Posted on the Upcoming Show Section of Broadway Shows here on BroadwayWorld.com

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.
Updated On: 6/11/03 at 02:54 PM

KB
#2re: re: Wicked - Four Paws Up!
Posted: 6/10/03 at 3:17pm

True. Rex's reviews are just as valid as anyone else's. re: re: Wicked - Four Paws Up! Especially Ain't it Cool News!

KB

#3re: Wicked Review
Posted: 6/10/03 at 3:26pm

Just read the "Ain't It Cool News" review and it sounds like they got it right! And they were even more enthusiastic about Wicked than we were.

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.

Deannaizme Profile Photo
Deannaizme
#4re: re: Wicked Review
Posted: 6/10/03 at 3:35pm

You and Rex gave a great review! Thanks for doing that. It sounds like it's a wonderful show, and I'm really sorry that I have to miss it while it's here. re: re: Wicked  Review

~D

Standing O Profile Photo
Standing O
#5re: Wicked Review
Posted: 6/10/03 at 9:04pm

I was just able to get tickets today for the final performance of Wicked in SF on June 29. THRILLED!

#6re: re: Wicked - Four Paws Up!
Posted: 6/11/03 at 12:21pm

Also, I forgot to mention, the Curran Theatre in S.F. at which Wicked is playing is a wonderful venue to see a show. It reminds me of the ambiance and intimacy of the St. James Theatre in New York.

Hank
#7re: re: re: Wicked - Four Paws Up!
Posted: 6/11/03 at 2:45pm

Better than Hairspray or Millie? Wow, that's quite a rave! In my opinion, there's only one show I like better than Hairspray, and that's Millie. But I'm really looking forward to Wicked. I'll be in NY early Nov. to see Boy From Oz and Wicked (theme?) and to catch Sutton's finale as Millie.

SisterMaryOnette Profile Photo
SisterMaryOnette
#8re: re: Wicked Review
Posted: 6/11/03 at 11:18pm

I just got tickets for the Matinee on June 28th!!!!

Videos