pixeltracker

The Official Adam Pascal Love thread

The Official Adam Pascal Love thread

NoDayButToday2 Profile Photo
NoDayButToday2
#3455ADAM LOVE!
Posted: 9/22/04 at 10:04pm

Notthatgirl--
WOW. That was AWESOME. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing. They should seriously put you in charge of writing the screenplay...

NoDayButToday2 Profile Photo
NoDayButToday2
#3475ADAM LOVE!
Posted: 9/23/04 at 8:55pm

hey have you heard about the Aida tour? Casting calls in CA and it starts in january... AND the best part is, its coming to a town only 45 min away from me ADAM LOVE!

There's also a casting call for the AIDA tour in LA on Septebmer 28 and 29, with this itinerary:

Chorus rehearsals begin 12/20
½ day Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve
off Christmas & New Year's Day
Jan. 4 - 9, 2005 Thousand Oaks, CA,
Jan. 14 - 16, Long Beach, CA,
Jan. 21 - 23, Pasadena, CA,
Jan. 28 - 30, Richardson, TX
Feb. 1 - 6, Phoenix, AZ
April 15 - 17, Greensboro, NC
April 21 - 24, Toledo, OH
April 26 - May 1, Kansas City, MO

I'm sure theres more stops, It's just a little early to tell at the moment-- I dont think they would blow off the NE part of the country like that. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong...

I'm excited though ADAM LOVE! sure it wont be Adam but its still Aida... Updated On: 9/23/04 at 08:55 PM

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#10385Please!!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 12:21am

insomniak - you beat me to it - boobs and muppets - i'm lost!!

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died

PinkLadyDiva
#10398Please!!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 1:12am

*continues to wait for Emcee's review*

In the mean time, what's everyone doing?

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#10665ADAM LOVE!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:32pm

True, Insomniak... I can always rely on you causing some mayhem. ADAM LOVE!

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

PinkLadyDiva
#10958Adam gets a gold spork and a bowl of fruit
Posted: 12/2/04 at 11:33am

I may be out of the loop, but what's a snickerdoodle?

PinkLadyDiva
#11278No more dead horses
Posted: 12/5/04 at 3:32pm

NotThatGirl, you shouldn't think like that. It'll just make you depressed. But since we are on the topic I believe Adam is 15 years older than me. So yeah he could be my father as well.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13639Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:10pm

hi people i'm new here

"when the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go/and you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low/go ask alice i think she'll know

VivaLaDoughnut
#13644Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:18pm

hello people. i'm new here

"when the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go/and you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low/go ask alice i think she'll know

VivaLaDoughnut
#13649Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:21pm

hello. sorry that i wrote that so many times. my computer wasn't working.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13651Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:25pm

my computer is retarded. well, a litle baout myself. hmm.... well i love broadway and have been going to shows ever since i was 6 years old with various family members. and i discovered adam over the summer when i saw aida. (i had also had both the rent and aida soundtracks for a long time, but never knew who they guy with the really good voice was).

VivaLaDoughnut
#13653Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:27pm

so what's up with you guys?

VivaLaDoughnut
#13656Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:29pm

i am also obsessed with buffy the vampire slayer if any of you like that. i know that was a little off topic so forgive me.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13659Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:32pm

so tell me about yourselves. seeing as i'm new i don't exactly know anything.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13661Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:36pm

cool. i live in syracuse new york and go to a really awesome private school called MPH. i love NYC and would love to live there one day. i dance, act, sing, and i am a horseback rider. and i also love adam!

VivaLaDoughnut
#13663Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:40pm

that's cool kyle. yeah i love classic rock. it is my all-time favorite kind of music. i am also into punk. like, the sex pistols, the clash, and the ramones.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13666Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:42pm

i try to play guitar. i play piano mostly. but i love to dance. except for the fact that i can't at the moment. my hose decided to kick me really hard and tear ligamens in my leg.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13667Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:43pm

horse

VivaLaDoughnut
#13668Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:44pm

i meant to say horse but i have issues with typing. sorry. that came out more disturbing than i intended.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13672Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:45pm

i like Queen. I also like metal. anything hard pretty much. i love jefferson airplane. but broadway and adam are nice too.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13673Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:47pm

yeah leg is painful. horse is evil ( but of course i still love him).

VivaLaDoughnut
#13677Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:50pm

adam is really sexy. when i first got the aida cd i was listening to it with my best friend. and we were like "omg, who is that ugly guy with man boobs?" then i went to see aida and i thought "wow, he is really sexy. he doesn't look anything like he did in the original cast thing."

VivaLaDoughnut
#13680Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:51pm

i don't watch much tv either. but, i still love buffy. an english teacher lent me the 1st season a couple of years ago and i loved it.

VivaLaDoughnut
#13683Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 5:55pm

so what else is new guys?

VivaLaDoughnut
#13694Adam emoticons!
Posted: 12/23/04 at 6:06pm

lyrics from a really good song.... "WHITE RABBIT" by jefferson airplane....."one pill makes you larger and the other makes you small and the one's that mother gives you don't do anything at all go ask alice when she's ten feet tall and if you go chasing rabbits and you know you're going to fall tell a hookah smoking caterpillar has given you the call call alice when she was just small when the men on the chessboard go and tell you where to go and you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving slow go as alice i think she'll know when logic and proportion have fallen softly dead and the white knight is talking backwards and the red queen is 'off with her head' remember what the doormouse said feed your head feed your head."

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos