Sutton Foster

GretchaSketch Profile Photo
GretchaSketch
#0Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/5/04 at 7:05pm

Does anyone know where I can write to her right now considering she is not in a show at the moment?? I know she will be in Little Women next season but is there anywhere I can write to her right now??

"I'm through accepting limits, 'cuz someone says they're so, some things I cannot change but till I try I'll never know."

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#1re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/5/04 at 7:09pm

Well, this is her agent/representation, so you might try here:

Sutton Foster
The Gage Group, NYC
315 West 57th Street, Suite 4H
New York, NY 10019

I got that off Sutton Foster Online.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

millie_dillmount
#2re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/5/04 at 7:09pm

* double post *

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Updated On: 8/5/04 at 07:09 PM

GretchaSketch Profile Photo
GretchaSketch
#3re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/5/04 at 7:18pm

Thank you!!:)

"I'm through accepting limits, 'cuz someone says they're so, some things I cannot change but till I try I'll never know."

Chrysanthemum62001
#4re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/6/04 at 2:25pm

I can't wait to see her back on Broadway where she belongs!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

millie_dillmount
#5re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/6/04 at 2:27pm

I'm already wondering the projects she plans to pursue after Little Women... re: Sutton Foster

#6re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/6/04 at 2:35pm

She is really beautiful. I am very jealous.

millie_dillmount
#7re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/6/04 at 2:42pm

She looks so different and plainer without her makeup (not ugly). But makeup on her makes a huge difference! The makeup she wore in Millie made her eyes stand out more.

PJ
#8re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/6/04 at 3:06pm

A few months back when she did Broadway.com Q&A where you can write in questions for her, I asked her if she'd ever consider playing Mama Rose in the next revival of "Gypsy." I don't remember her exact words, but she said she'd definitely be up for it if it were offered to her. I'd like to see either her or Idina tackle the role next. In 15 years or so.

#9re: Sutton Foster
Posted: 8/6/04 at 3:35pm

Yeah in your avatar, she looks so old Hollywood.

Videos