pixeltracker

FACTUAL news about Idina's last....

FACTUAL news about Idina's last....

luvWICKED416 Profile Photo
luvWICKED416
#0FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 12:43pm

I was jsut on the phone with the Gersh box office for the 10th time today... and i actaully got connected to someone who knows what they're doing over there... and here is the deal...
They have no connection to www.wickedthemusical.com and they didn't even hear about a possible date change. But the woman i spoke to said that they have conntacted whoever it is that write the site and they will have exact confirmation after 4:00 today... so if you've been calling, check back then....

oh, and check out my Lisa Brescia site!
http://pages.hosting.domaindirect.com/polishedgems.net/

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

cjoyce
#1re: FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 4:54pm

4:53 pm...just got off the phone with the Gershwin. They do not have a confirmed exit date for Idina as of yet.

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#2re: FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 4:56pm

for goodness sake - this is REALLY important to you, isn't it?

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#3re: FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 5:00pm

her contract expires jan 2 2005

Forget regret

Ebonic_Singer
#4re: FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 5:09pm

Dya think they'd really extend her contract just one singular week?

#5re: FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 5:16pm

can some one explain this whole rumored date change..i missed this...and also is she still leaving on the 2nd of jan....i know i know...but please just tell me again...i fell outta the loop~!

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#6re: FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 5:19pm

There's a thread a little below this one called something like "Idina's last day..." where it explains. I don't know why we have two threads on it. The Wicked website now says she's leaving January 9th. No one's sure if that's true or not.

#7re: FACTUAL news about Idina's last....
Posted: 9/16/04 at 5:21pm

Well they need to hurry it up cuz i am gonna need to get tickets~!....lol

Videos