Will Idina stay longer?

broadwayinthebigcity Profile Photo
broadwayinthebigcity
#0Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 5:46pm

I'm sorry for another Idina Post but she has spent a lot of time on this......i think there is a chance she might.

"as good or quite likely better than any other show with killer rabbits and a legless knight opening on Broadway this season." -Eric Idle on SPAMALOT

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#1re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 5:47pm

I'm praying

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

broadwayguy2
#2re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 5:48pm

so... she'll stay because she has been there along time?!?

That makes less sense than Ivy League Bush.

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#3re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 5:49pm

I don't know. I believe she's scheduled to leave the same time as Joey McIntyre. I think she's got a movie lined up next. I think that she should do the revival of Evita next. That could be pretty crazy.

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#4re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 5:51pm

I think she won't extend her contract. She might do some of the national tour, though; I've heard lots of different things about that, but I think the main rumor floating around is that she'll do Toronto for at least some of Wicked's run there.

BroadwayGirl107 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirl107
#5re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 5:54pm

As far as I know, she has no projects lined up afterwards, except for (maybe) opening the tour in Toronto, so it is a possibility that she will stay with the show. A very slim possibility. An EXTREMELY slim possibility. Don't hold your breathe; assume she'll be leaving. Even though the show hasn't been on Broadway for quite so long, she's been with the show for about three years now.

broadwayguy2
#6re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 6:01pm

maybe if they hold their breathe long enough..................

they'll pass out and won't ask again!

BroadwayGirl107 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirl107
#7re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 6:06pm

LOL.

Ok, hold your breathe, maybe then she'll stay.

Ebonic_Singer
#8re: Will Idina stay longer?
Posted: 10/17/04 at 6:21pm

Wasn't there JUST a post like this? Search feature people! That is my first time ever being grumpy towards the wicked posters. Yay!