pixeltracker

is la cage doing anything for bcefa?

is la cage doing anything for bcefa?

Yankeefan007
#0is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/15/04 at 9:45pm

according to the pbs documentary, the original la cage was what started bcefa so i was wondering if the cast members are doing any auctions or selling stuff at the end of the show....anyone?

Yankeefan007
#1re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/16/04 at 3:54pm

bump....anybody?

Mimi Imfurst
#2re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/16/04 at 4:00pm

i wish i knew. i would imagine so.

NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com

TheGaIsSilent Profile Photo
TheGaIsSilent
#3re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/16/04 at 4:08pm

Uh, I could tell you on Sunday...

JOHN LITHGOW I just realized, your last name is Butz! Both "Norbert" AND "Butz" are in your name! You must have gotten picked on a lot as a child!

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#4re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/16/04 at 4:21pm

Nothing happened on Friday the 12, but that could be because they are still in previews.

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

Yankeefan007
#5re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/17/04 at 5:59pm

bump

JLR32
#6re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/17/04 at 6:58pm

Nothing was said after the Saturday evening performance. Was wondering the same thing.

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#7re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/17/04 at 6:58pm

I'm sure the will once it opens officially

GirlfriendFromCanada
#8re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/18/04 at 9:14am

Nada last night.

Menken Fan Profile Photo
Menken Fan
#9re: is la cage doing anything for bcefa?
Posted: 11/26/04 at 12:10pm

As of last night, 11/25, nothing for BC/EFA. A little disappointing, considering the show and the people involved.

Videos