#1re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)
Posted: 11/20/03 at 4:24pm

Well tell us more than that.

Did he take his shirt off?

Did he model a Speedo?

Cut to the chase.

Get to the good parts.

Xx

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher

i luv stevo Profile Photo
i luv stevo
#2re: re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)
Posted: 11/20/03 at 4:32pm

I adore him! Did anyone else see it? He was soo funny. Ellen, rocks, but this is the second day she had singers on the show and asked them to sing NEXT TIME (yesterday, john stamos). Come on ellen plan these things. :)

Starlight
#3re: re: re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)
Posted: 11/20/03 at 4:53pm

Did anyone see the cast on "Inside the Actor's Studio" last Sunday? I missed it and I'm soooo upset!!

"Best to take the moment present as a present for the moment."-ITW, Sondheim

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#4re: re: re: re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)
Posted: 11/20/03 at 5:14pm

yes i saw inside the actors studio. it was great. the whole cast and the creative team was on. it was one of my favorite episodes. james lipton had them answer questions as themselves AND as their characters. it was great

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

Hello Gorgeous
#5re: re: re: re: re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)
Posted: 11/20/03 at 5:46pm

Ohh how was he? I love him but wasn't home to watch it!!! :kicks herself:

~*Christa*~ "Don't ya wanna be the life of the party?" Idina Menzel, THE WILD PARTY

TEACHEROFTHEATER Profile Photo
TEACHEROFTHEATER
#6re: re: re: re: re: re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)
Posted: 11/21/03 at 10:29am

Inside the Actors Studio with the Will & Grace team was lame and embarassing. It simply did not work. James Lipton came off as foolish and the whole thing was simply odd.

"MAY YOUR LIFE BE AS BRIGHT AS BROADWAY AT NIGHT"

RobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
#7re: re: re: re: re: re: re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)
Posted: 11/21/03 at 12:57pm

lazy kiddies, go on any search engine if you're not sure how to spell someone's name or are unsure of who they are. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: ERIC MCCORMICK (SP?)

XING
PED

Videos