JO125
#2re: re: Hugh Jackman on Charlie Rose
Posted: 12/6/03 at 12:39am

You are most welcome!!! re: re: Hugh Jackman on Charlie Rose

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#3re: re: re: Hugh Jackman on Charlie Rose
Posted: 12/6/03 at 1:27am

yea it was pretty interesting....but some parts durin the interview were kinda boring! ook l8r~

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

PigletH13 Profile Photo
PigletH13
#4re: re: re: re: Hugh Jackman on Charlie Rose
Posted: 12/6/03 at 7:54am

Oh yeah...the French guy who was on first was MUCH more exciting! LOL! Just kidding...but I will say that b/c of him, I started craving Onion Soup and Escargot!

addition to the serenity prayer: Help me hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off!!! :-)

Dollypop
#5re: re: re: re: re: Hugh Jackman on Charlie Rose
Posted: 12/6/03 at 8:26am

For me, it was a craving for moules, moules and more moules. However, that's the way I always feel.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

thirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
#6re: re: re: Hugh Jackman on Charlie Rose
Posted: 12/6/03 at 12:18pm

I enjoyed the interview most because Hugh mentioned the woman he let come up on stage and bite his ass. I was at that performance and it was so funny I thought it was staged. Anyway, I was glad to see the opening clip from the show because Charlie Rose's style was not exactly upbeat.

liaghatgals
#7re: re: re: re: Hugh Jackman on Charlie Rose
Posted: 12/6/03 at 3:25pm

I don't think that French philosopher could have spoken if his hands were tied. He certainly was enthusiastic. Charlie Rose's style is not terribly inquisitive. Thought Charlie also looked a little "disheveled" tonight, but Hugh was gorgeous as always. Really loved how he looked Charlie Rose intently in the eyes as questions were asked. I think Hugh answered for all concerned that he would be "on Broadway doing the show" during the opening of Van Helsing. Doesn't sound like he will take any time off.

Videos